Black Woman Blames White Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With White MEN

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Will you all leave @™BlackPearl The Empress™ the fukk alone?! She's doing the best she can with what she has. LEAVE HER THE fukk ALONE!!! Stop teaming up on her and bashing her. You don't have to agree with everything she says, but you WILL respect her!! You all treat her like cousin Faith, in Soul Food. For what?! Leave her alone, and let her make her points in peace. fukk OFF!!! 🖕

Nah that bytch need to play in traffic. You old fukks destroyed the younger generation and we’re holding you accountable.

bytch got white men dribbling spit on her stomach and smacking her ass for $20 foh.

Her anyone else who feels some type of way can play in traffic.

“Mentorship doesn’t help the black community” if you black and you ain’t helping the black community you need to die. Waste of skin.

Just like a homeless white person, waste of skin lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
From a place of privilege. Most of us live day to day on survival mode. I think that’s why when breh/brehettes date out they claim it’s easier. You’re with someone whose skin doesn’t make them a target so I guess in that aspect some things are easy
it is easier FOR THEM not you.

when did whiteness ever rub off on a Black spouse of someone white?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All this article is saying is that black women want more black men in school to give them suitable partners.

You negroes really upset that.

My god
where did it say that?

The article said that white universities are hostile to Black co-eds

The editor usually writes or directs the byline and ensures that the writer doesnt stray from what the editor wants

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
who are these black women that really find these white men attractive … I’m curious

Most of them I see are not lusting over Brad and Conner …

Example … look at celebrity crushes for them … they’re black men almost 100% of the time …
You clearly arent listening to Black women.

You really think that Black women dont think Brad Pitt is attractive?

This doesnt need that he'll get chose over Idris Elba

but hoes be capping when they say they cant stand pink dikk (pause)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Black men see through these transparent and thinly veiled articles in 2023

This lady dgaf about Black mens college attendance rates, she wants Connor to put a ring on it instead of smashing and dashing :dead:
ill bet the dog licked her p*ssy at least once.

Daps
You clearly arent listening to Black women.

You really think that Black women dont think Brad Pitt is attractive?

This doesnt need that he'll get chose over Idris Elba

but hoes be capping when they say they cant stand pink dikk (pause)
I just realized something, both Pitt and Elba are supposed to be hearthrobs, but only one of these guys is/has been married to attractive A list celebrities and has more than likely run through all of the women in Hollywood.

It bothers me a lot that we’ve got all these famous and rich black men who are the best, if not the best, at what they do, but their wives/girlfriends/side flings don’t match their success and fame looks wise but cacs with half the money and a fraction of the frame can run through these women like bitter. You don’t see any dating A list celebrities like Megan Fox or Taylor Swift, or Scarlett Johanson.

Michael Jordan is like my favorite example. one of the GOATs and he decides to marry some C list Puerto Rican model. Meanwhile, white NBA and NFL players are running through Victoria secret and vogue models. With that much money and power I’d shoot my shot at miss Puerto Rico.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
she said a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but thats women.

They say alot of shyt to describe one simple thing.

She wants a thorough brother on his square who can dikk her down properly and show her the world.

Its really that simple.

ego and lack of esteem is whats making it to complicated for brehs out there.
so when women say it its cap abd babble. When Men say it its a national security issue.

maybe bothsides are expressing their true feelings whether they can act on them or not

based on the writers own social media do you think that if she really does want a Black Man on his sqaure is she going about it the right way?

When a chick gets a BBL we all know who and what its for.