Reppin
Macragge
OP @TheAnointedOne U did it!

AwardsShow.jpg

3e26fa13b3813aed68249fec9095a695.gif

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Big booty pawg that trained me at my job had been dating her husband since college, but he cheated on her multiple times. She flew out to the Dakota's or somewhere over there cause he was in the army, she checked his iphone and he was going to message parlors lmao. They got back together after a lil break and he cheated again. Repeat that cycle like 3 more times until they got married.

Black women don't want to admit that life with cacs isn't some idealistic situation.
That’s life with men period. The difference is that there’s an idealistic view on BOTH sides that the other race is better. Most people’s problem is that issues are not a RACE thing, it’s a man/woman thing, and for some reason people conflate that with it being inherent in a particular race. Truth is, it’s more often a human or a gender thing.

Daps

Universally attractive black women date out way more than people would like to admit. They move like Asian women. A black guy has got to be literally perfect for them to date, but any other race could be out of shape or blatantly unhinged or have the personality of drywall.

I've seen a lot of people (unfortunately some were black men) say that black men are the same, but that's a blatant lie. You can go on any of those one-sided black love accounts and see Tyson Beckford or Shemar Moore taking Lizzo and Rasputia to Paris.

Last edited:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Sometimes I feel like college educated blk women marry blk men bc we are the only ones who will marry them & procreate with them

Things would be interesting if white men decided to marry blk women in higher #s...a woman's nature is to latch on to the guy with higher income potential and we all know white men have profited off of white supremacy for generations

Any blk woman that is interested in white men is an automatic NO for me :francis:

As we speak there's literally another PAWG thread right above this one so let's keep the hypocrisy down a bit.

FCGZrSO.png

Some of you dudes worship white women as much as some of these wenches worship white men :hubie:

:russ: Black people sure do love them, some white people. Time and time again, you’ll have black people. Writing articles, making videos, songs, and straight up c00ning. Just to get a little bit of white acceptance.