Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Didn't read the article. Just commenting on some of the responses I read.

BW are dong the exact same thing every other woman is doing; working and getting an education. Yet we're the only community of women demonized for it.

Yet the same community that told us that these things are keeping us for marrying somehow has no issue having children with us or laying up with us.

I am so tired of "bw are at fault for low marriage rates." BS

These men aren't marrying the women in their community because they don't want to or can't afford to be married. That's the bottom line. If it wasn't the case they would be marrying in high numbers in other communities.

BW need to stop being delusional and believing the BS that we are harming our community by participating as productive members of society.
Also her:
I can strip at either. I have a pretty big butt so I can pretty much dance at White or Black clubs. I prefer mixed.

Are you really a stripper?

:ohhh:
Yes. This is what I will be wearing tonight.

😭

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Lying fukking goofy bytch - you’re 40+ years old with a roommate and an apartment that you share at your big ole age, a job as a package deliverer and a resume including your work at a stripper barn in Maryland, as a Lyft driver with a skid bid bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management (the ironic coorelation of your sex work to your area of study), plastic surgery bc you even failed to grow an ass naturally, looking like a before photo of a fukkin tree branch with fake locs, IG friends getting gangbanged on yachts with 20 dudes in Dubai -if you don’t shut the fuk up. Bytch your “business” is hawking goods on eBay, one unpaid invoice away from selling ass at a Chesapeake Bay boardwalk to make rent.

You’re not qualified to speak on shyt except what decisions not to make in life. No one wants your opinion these days, you are literally a bussdown degraded eater. This bytch is such a fukkin fugazi fraud.

the-office-shocked.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Will you all leave @™BlackPearl The Empress™ the fukk alone?! She's doing the best she can with what she has. LEAVE HER THE fukk ALONE!!! Stop teaming up on her and bashing her. You don't have to agree with everything she says, but you WILL respect her!! You all treat her like cousin Faith, in Soul Food. For what?! Leave her alone, and let her make her points in peace. fukk OFF!!! 🖕

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Will you all leave @™BlackPearl The Empress™ the fukk alone?! She's doing the best she can with what she has. LEAVE HER THE fukk ALONE!!! Stop teaming up on her and bashing her. You don't have to agree with everything she says, but you WILL respect her!! You all treat her like cousin Faith, in Soul Food. For what?! Leave her alone, and let her make her points in peace. fukk OFF!!! 🖕
Kill yourself faggit fukkin simp

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
This dude right here is begging to get exposed and aired the fuk out ^^
:laff::dead:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I almost felt bad then I remembered this bytch was quoting cythina G like a 2 month agos fukk out of here :camby:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Most of the time the word “PAWG” on here is used comically, it’s basically a meme at this point.

But these goofies are still desperately trying to “both sides” this shyt. :mjlol:
I really wish this site wouldn't give so called PAWGs so much attention...all it does is gas basic white chicks up and add to WS

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@Knuckles Red Thank you hun but I can't even see the comments. I block them whenever they say something stupid. They do all that hoping someone will tag me, and I'll engage because that's the only way they can think of to get someone to give a damn about them or their opinions.

The opinions of a bunch of worthless incapable clowns doesn't mean anything to me; literally nothing.

They worry about me. I don't worry about them. I don't even remember their names. I don't even remember why I blocked most of them. Some of them have been blocked for years and still run up behind every post I make hoping I might just give them a few seconds worth of attention. They're fans, baby. That is what fans do. If they really hated me, they wouldn't take so much time to follow me and create fairytales.

And my life is very good. I have a good job and a lot of love and family around me. Don't believe the lies. But thank you. I appreciate you. They're no one to be taken seriously; just struggle voices in a world that doesn't care.

I've been having fun on here fot years and they can't even get me out the paint but I...well...they know the story LMAO.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Lying fukking goofy bytch - you’re 40+ years old with a roommate and an apartment that you share at your big ole age, a job as a package deliverer and a resume including your work at a stripper barn in Maryland, as a Lyft driver with a skid bid bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management (the ironic coorelation of your sex work to your area of study), plastic surgery bc you even failed to grow an ass naturally, looking like a before photo of a fukkin tree branch with fake locs, IG friends getting gangbanged on yachts with 20 dudes in Dubai -if you don’t shut the fuk up. Bytch your “business” is hawking goods on eBay, one unpaid invoice away from selling ass at a Chesapeake Bay boardwalk to make rent.

You’re not qualified to speak on shyt except what decisions not to make in life. No one wants your opinion these days, you are literally a bussdown degraded eater. This bytch is such a fukkin fugazi fraud.

Got damn.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That smut has been going at everybody with her bullshyt false righteous indignation smut tales for years- oh nahhhhh it’s on sight every time BlackPage Pearl touches her damn keyboard to type some stupid shyt on this site. I would watch out defending her for your sake- the past simps forming a BP Protection plan don’t have accounts here anymore
:sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Knuckles Red-

Daps Received:

@Knuckles Red Thank you hun but I can't even see the comments. I block them whenever they say something stupid. They do all that hoping someone will tag me, and I'll engage because that's the only way they can think of to get someone to give a damn about them or their opinions.

The opinions of a bunch of worthless incapable clowns doesn't mean anything to me; literally nothing.

They worry about me. I don't worry about them. I don't even remember their names. I don't even remember why I blocked most of them. Some of them have been blocked for years and still run up behind every post I make hoping I might just give them a few seconds worth of attention. They're fans, baby. That is what fans do. If they really hated me, they wouldn't take so much time to follow me and create fairytales.

And my life is very good. I have a good job and a lot of love and family around me. Don't believe the lies. But thank you. I appreciate you. They're no one to be taken seriously; just struggle voices in a world that doesn't care.

I've been having fun on here fot years and they can't even get me out the paint but I...well...they know the story LMAO.
this bytch is happy to get caped by a neg red rep poster deep in the red - talk about bottom barrel scraping and desperation.
:mjlol: :dead:

Claims to have everybody blocked but typing 4 paragraphs about how “happy” her life is - if you were so content you wouldn’t be popping off …
dumb fukkin bytch :laff::mjlol:
If she can’t see what we post then why the f is she in here doing all this splaining trying to invalidate facts about her worthless life
:mjlol:
People who are happy don’t need to post about being content - they let actions speak for them. :coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt - plot twist
qUWqqXa_d.webp

:patrice::ohhh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Good lawd this thread!!! :huhldup:

Shyt got serious. :hubie:

Hope my contributions added some substance and clarity on behalf of some of the Black women who can acknowledge what’s going on in the community.

Y’all are great but this place can be a little addictive. I won’t lie. Lol

I got to focus on studying and killing it in the gym. I have some serious goals to knock out by Memorial Day.

Hopefully we can all see what’s going on and do our small part to improve what’s going on, starting with ourselves. 🤷🏾‍♀️
🙏🏾