Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I didn't act like anything, nor have I given an opinion on what I think of the man, so all that "ya'll" stuff is for these other nikkas. I'm just pointing out your comment about how the coli not calling out CW was demonstrably false.

Then my point still stands my breh

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Of course. Black people suffer from the "They are seeing us and will judge us collectively" mentality.

We are talking about a group that genuinely internalized the idea that "One black people represent us all. All black people should behave well, following the white facade standards, because if one doesn't, then it makes us all look bad."

There are even black dudes saying "If I was white, this would make me racist". And some of you fools are trying to pretend that your main issue with this dude, is not the same.

"Imagine I am with my kids or friends, and this dude starts eating and dancing like that around us" is nothing more than WHITE PEOPLE ARE SEEING ONE OF US ACT STUPIDLY. You guys are not fooling anyone.

You think white people or asians don't police their own community? Please link me to the Asians acting similar to biggroove..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
he straight c00ning

big bugged eyes-check
dancing-check
wide-ass grin-check
calling himself gorilla-check
man I ain't gonna front, that video with the pancakes and the one with the other dude eating the chicken was wild embarrassing.
He clearly putting on the ''act'' for the camera.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I see both sides. He's a buck-dancing minstrel that should be reined in, but on the other hand he's just a buck-dancing minstrel, is it really that serious to rein in? :ld:

The other side of this situation, those who watch his antics (especially consistent viewers), create a vastly bigger problem for those on "Team Cancel." All canceling him will do is create a void for the next buck-dancing minstrel because apparently there is a legit present day consistent audience for the buck-dancing minstrel. You wanna cancel the buck-dancing minstrel? You gotta cancel the lane. You wanna cancel the lane, you have to cancel those who crave that lane, aka the viewers.

And good luck with that. Aside from extreme measures you can't tell a consumer what it wants to devour, and if not for the consumer, the buck-dancing minstrel and others like him has nothing to feed himself to, which renders him nothing more than meat rotting on the counter.

And you can bet anything that the consumers will feast on "Team Cancel" way before their cancellation is even a thought.

Why?

Because everywhere in nature, it's the consumers who have teeth, while the grass doesn't :obama:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That's literally an ad for the restaurant he's at :skip:
If they want to spend their money on him then it's hating for the black community to come together trying get that man out the paint
I don't consider him a c00n, he's just a joe ass happy bamma. Yall gotta stop being affected by the white gaze so much anything that makes your internalized trauma trigger is suddenly "c00ning"
The same people hating on breh doing light hearted dances probably support women twerking in restaurants

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I see both sides. He's a buck-dancing minstrel that should be reined in, but on the other hand he's just a buck-dancing minstrel, is it really that serious to rein in? :ld:

The other side of this situation, those who watch his antics (especially consitent viewers), create a vast bigger problem for those on "Team Cancel." All canceling him will do will create a void for the next buck-dancing minstrel because apparently there is a legit present day consistent audience for the buck-dancing minstrel. You wanna cancel the buck-dancing minstrel? You gotta cancel the lane. You wanna cancel the lane, you have to cancel those who crave that lane, aka the viewers.

And good luck with that. Aside from extreme measures you can't tell a consumer what they want to devour, and if not for the consumer, the buck-dancing minstrel and others like him has nothing to feed himself to, which renders him nothing more than meat rotting on the counter.

And you can bet anything that the consumers will feast on "Team Cancel" way before their cancellation is even a thought.

Why?

Because everywhere in nature, it's the consumers who have teeth, while the grass doesn't :obama:

If we couldn't win the war on drugs, how can we win the war in mantans?

You make some great points, don't mean we shouldn't try anyways.

EDIT: why did you change that last smiley from Biden to Obama?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
nikkas on here throw on their dashikis and kuffis on complaining about “c00n this, c00n that! Yousa c00n! Yousa a bedwench!” All mother fukking day long over the most pettiest shyt.

Now when black people FINALLY draw a line somewhere on this behavior IN REAL LIFE (Something I’d never thought I’d see in my lifetime), you got these same fake ass Khalid Muhammad nikkas throwing on the cape and spreading that chewed buble gum shaped bussy talmbout “oh he ain’t hurting nobody! :mjcry:“ man foh.

A lot of y’all nikkas fake as hell man and are the reason we can’t even get the most mundane shyt done for our community. I wouldn’t spit on you off code nikkas if I ate a ghost pepper. :scust:
These black folks seem to be enjoying their table side entertainment. :sas2:

Them fries do look good as hell, even tho there's probably meat in there
:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Botz
You think white people or asians don't police their own community? Please link me to the Asians acting similar to biggroove..

I can link you to Asians like the Chinese that broadcast themselves eating dogs, live frogs, rats, live bats, human poop, and monkey fingers.

I can link you to whites having live sex in a public Rock concert. I can link you to whites having BDSM and naked LGBT parades around their kids. I can link you to whites that have built their following on social media by walking on 4s like dogs, walking on leashes, or walking/living like monkeys.

So be honest with yourself. You probably have seen all that I mentioned, but you think that these actions represent a small section of each of these groups. But you don't think the same when it comes to black people. Many black people get their sense of worth based on how they are perceived by other groups. This is why this dude is problematic to many and his actions supposedly justify "White people being racist"...FOH

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I can link you to Asians like the Chinese that broadcast themselves eating dogs, live frogs, rats, live bats, human poop, and monkey fingers.

I can link you to whites having live sex in a public Rock concert. I can link you to whites having BDSM and naked LGBT parades around their kids. I can link you to whites that have built their following on social media by walking on 4s like dogs, walking on leashes, or walking/living like monkeys.

So be honest with yourself. You probably have seen all that I mentioned, but you think that these actions represent a small section of each of these groups. But you don't think the same when it comes to black people. Many black people get their sense of worth based on how they are perceived by other groups. This is why this dude is problematic to many and his actions supposedly justify "White people being racist"...FOH

FOH... "but you think that these actions represent a small section of each of these groups"

We know cacs are deviant. The fact Kid Rock has money is a disgrace for all white people or that Trump was president..

Same with Asians eating cats and dogs and their community is starting to police that, links upon request.

FOH, you don't know how I think.