Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
A dude like this makes me uncomfortable, but I find rapper after rapper after rapper glorifying the death and destruction 100x more uncomfortable. You got a top rapper that just bragged on how many bodies his crew has (young black men no doubt. And even if you want to say he's lying, what type of shyt is that to lie about for clout?). No big petitions to get them out of here because finding "entertainment" in it is too ingrained in the black collective. A lot of people hate that conversation though.

They are both c00ns and should be banned and ostracized from the community. Did you not see he bared his teeth on purpose?

People can enjoy shyt but this nikka c00ning on purpose. Why you think everyone is mad. We got lots of black tiktokkers that aren't getting this hate.

This nikka is mantanning. This must be called out.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes, setting social standards of conduct for your community is absolute cap. :childplease:

Like there aren't other ethnic groups with defamation leagues that police the images of their people on media.

That’s never gonna happened because it isn’t practical, its performative as fukk and focusing on outlier of a major issue.

Keep that same energy for people like Charleston White when he’s making bank demaning black people like Nipsey, DMX George Floyd and the young brother Tray’von Martin since ya’ll wanna play anti-defamation league

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Too much skinning and grinning for me.

I support.

And this nikka name was “groovin gorilla”

So at Ihop he get syrup all over his face and do all this Pixar animated shyt and if a old white woman asks who that was, the appropriate response is “That’s the groovin gorilla!” and we both laugh together on MLK a day:childplease:

Im cool bruh

and not to make this divisive as far as the diaspora goes
‘BUT the fact that he’s Nigerian doing all this goofy shyt in America - I’m not gonna front , makes me even more upset with his antics

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That’s never gonna happened because it isn’t practical, its performative as fukk and focusing on outlier of a major issue.

Keep that same energy for people like Charleston White when he’s making bank demaning black people like Nipsey, DMX George Floyd and the young brother Tray’von Martin since ya’ll wanna play anti-defamation league
So nikkas haven't criticize Charleston White publicly???? :gucci:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on here throw on their dashikis and kuffis on complaining about “c00n this, c00n that! Yousa c00n! Yousa a bedwench!” All mother fukking day long over the most pettiest shyt.

Now when black people FINALLY draw a line somewhere on this behavior IN REAL LIFE (Something I’d never thought I’d see in my lifetime), you got these same fake ass Khalid Muhammad nikkas throwing on the cape and spreading that chewed buble gum shaped bussy talmbout “oh he ain’t hurting nobody! :mjcry:“ man foh.

A lot of y’all nikkas fake as hell man and are the reason we can’t even get the most mundane shyt done for our community. I wouldn’t spit on you off code nikkas if I ate a ghost pepper. :scust:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So nikkas haven't criticize Charleston White publicly???? :gucci:

Not here they haven’t. Not like it matters in the grand scheme, but If we’re gonna play big brother, all of em gotta get under review. But that just proves my point of ya’ll focused on bullshyt i.e. nikkas on youtube/IG/tik tok clowning and not shyt that fundamental is much more important. But once again, ya’ll getting your rocks off at a bogus petition that has no concrete way of being enforced outside of mass flagging of his content

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Dude literally called himself "Groovin Gorilla" and was dancing for fried chicken but I guess it's cool now cause he changed his name, lol.

It's a shame our community is ok with "Mantan: The New Millennium Minstrel Show"

Baring his teeth for fried chicken....I'm just tired, y'all.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, just nah. We gotta police our community and let people know this type of behavior is not condoned or accepted.

And yes, some sort of shamed should be attached to this behavior. Like that other thread with this dude and that other c00n with the high pitched voice. These people SHOULD be ostrcized for their behavior. I ain't saying be violent or nothing but these dudes should know where they stand with the community based on their videos
"We gotta police community " for goofy dancing nikkas but killers & criminals get celebrity. Man wtf am I reading