Black twitter is serious about getting that buff salsa dancing nikka out of here

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Not here they haven’t. Not like it matters in the grand scheme, but If we’re gonna play big brother, all of em gotta get under review. But that just proves my point of ya’ll focused on bullshyt i.e. nikkas on youtube/IG/tik tok clowning and not shyt that fundamental is much more important. But once again, ya’ll getting your rocks off at a bogus petition that has no concrete way of being enforced outside of mass flagging of his content

So you gonna sit there and say with a straight face that no one on the coli has called out or been critical of C.W.? :comeon:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Agreed. Dude is corny. I wish we could leave it at that instead of bringing in weirdo racial terms. A black man dancing and smiling is just that...dancing and smiling. If it's fun, that's cool. If it's wack, it's corny.

This clown called himself Grooving Gorilla initially. So he knows that he's c00ning but he does it anyway. Which is why he doesn't do this buffoonery in front of Black people, but for cacs only.

It's modern day minstrelsy.

Last edited:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
"We gotta police community " for goofy dancing nikkas but killers & criminals get celebrity. Man wtf am I reading
We gotta police all of them.

Who here is celebrating killers, criminals and gangstas? Check my post history. "Goofy dancing" The hokey pokey is goofy dancing, He is deliberately c00ning for his audience.

They all gotta go. No one is celebrating these c00ns no matter what they do.

You a big goofy for posting that.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Im as pro black as anyone but we have to understand that part of black liberation is to let black folks live without tying everything to blackness or white supremacy, especially if its not hurting folks. Yea I see the correlation to shucking and jiving but dancing is a pure form of expression and we gotta stop policing everyone that dances because of what white folks did and do
C’mon breh he literally used to go by #GroovinGorilla :ld:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This clown called himself Grooving Gorilla initially. So he knows that he's c00ning but he does it anyway. Which is why he doesn't do this buffoonery in front of Black people, but for cacs' only.

It's modern day minstrelsy.
You call him a c00n but you are the ones worried about white people.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So you gonna sit there and say with a straight face that no one on the coli has called out or been critical of C.W.? :comeon:

Ya’ll are missing a fundemental point that criticism and canceling shyt means nothing at the end of the day, in regards to spectacle. There’s auidence for both parties, who mind you, I don’t even fukk with cuz I’m not on social media like some of ya’ll be apparently, but to act like the fate of black self-determination rest on a bullshyt petition of this goofy ass nikka, just tells me ya’ll aren’t actually serious, just trend hopping breh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
haters trying to stop this man from eating

The internet is full of look at me idiots who need to be banned.
problem is he has the right enemies had the joos or the gheys been after him he'd been have been sent to the ether region by now.

Nothing he's doing now is particularly ban worthy.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Of course. Black people suffer from the "They are seeing us and will judge us collectively" mentality.

We are talking about a group that genuinely internalized the idea that "One black people represent us all. All black people should behave well, following the white facade standards, because if one doesn't, then it makes us all look bad."

There are even black dudes on Twitter saying shytt like "If I was white, this would make me racist", and getting thousands of likes. And some of you fools are trying to pretend that your main issue with this dude is not the same.

"Imagine I am with my kids, wife or friends, and this dude starts eating and dancing like that around us" is nothing more than WHITE PEOPLE ARE SEEING ONE OF US ACT STUPIDLY.

You guys are not fooling anyone.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
silence on the black boy beaten to death by police in Memphis, but they trying to cancel this buff dancing nikka
Are you talking about Tyre Nichols?

What's about this whataboutism? You Chinese? Where is your thread on that police murder?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Ya’ll are missing a fundemental point that criticism and canceling shyt means nothing at the end of the day, in regards to spectacle. There’s auidence for both parties, who mind you, I don’t even fukk with cuz I’m not on social media like some of ya’ll be apparently, but to act like the fate of black self-determination rest on a bullshyt petition of this goofy ass nikka, just tells me ya’ll aren’t actually serious, just trend hopping breh

I didn't act like anything, nor have I given an opinion on what I think of the man, so all that "ya'll" stuff is for these other nikkas. I'm just pointing out how your comment about the coli not calling out CW was demonstrably false.