Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To be honest with you, this website is pretty terrible on race relations and I have a strong feeling that a lot of posters aren't who they say they are or are trolls (funny thing is, I'd be considered a troll in real life but I'm 98% 100% up front on the net:jbhmm:). The question that really rubbed me the wrong way was why we would rather dance then talk politics or whatever she said.

The one question that rubbed me wrong was the" why is education a white thing?" I cant stand hearing Black folks parrot that nonsense. The same way I cant stand hearing Black folks parrot the conservative talking point of Black kids criticizing other Black kids for doing well in school and accusing them of being white. I hate that, oh I hate that. My blood boils when I hear that.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Growing up around your own kind is a good thing so yes. Black people need to stop running to the burbs as soon as they get some change instead they should invest in their own communities. Top many blacks grow up around mostly cacs so they start to think like them

Black people aren't just in the hood tho. Black people aren't animals that need to be kept in a separate cage. Also, growing up around a diverse group of people helps to better prepare you for the real world which is in it self very diverse. Let's stop limiting ourselves to who we interact with because if you're surrounded by a bunch of people who think just like you, what can you learn from that? Nothing. Also, you can kill some of the stereotypes as a byproduct of interacting with other races.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
apollo-sandman-o.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Black people aren't just in the hood tho. Black people aren't animals that need to be kept in a separate cage. Also, growing up around a diverse group of people helps to better prepare you for the real world which is in it self very diverse. Let's stop limiting ourselves to who we interact with because if you're surrounded by a bunch of people who think just like you, what can you learn from that? Nothing. Also, you can kill some of the stereotypes as a byproduct of interacting with other races.
I disagree. Blacks should move as one sold unit and I agree blacks are not animals. But being from the hood is s positive not a negative

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Guarantee you none of them are from the hood :francis:
I'm not from the hood and I still think it's dumb.

Example, How is a dance crazy indicative of a community's intelligence level or commitment to growth? As if whites aren't obsessed with pop culture trends lol Do they even know any white people :what:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if anyone mentioned this in the thread, But why is it a problem if I like anime I remeber we had a thread a while back about it

Society as a whole has a stigma of people that watch anime, so you can :camby: with that argument.

Some points were valid. However you have to look at the platform that's it's being broadcasted on, the reasons as to why and who the target audience is. Certainly isn't Black People.

I agree. This video wasn't made to raise awareness of issues in the black community, it was made solely for white people to have something to point to justify the way they treat us. "See!" "Black people cause their own problems, if they could just learn how to act their lives would be so much better.":mjpls:.

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This makes blacks look like cowards. It's disgusting that we can't be who we are. We have to put on this fukking act in order to "fit in". It's bullshyt. That's why I only worry about mines. I could never befriend any of the CACS in that video.

Edit: the irony of this video is that they mention that black people are quick to put other blacks down when that's exactly what his video is. Blacks shytting on blacks. It will never end.