Black Twitter Goes In On Buzzfeed Video - "27 Questions Black People Have For Black People"

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
see thats the shyt. Nothing productive gonna happen in the African American community if yall just call each other c00ns and bed whenches without doing anything productive yourself. Then ya go and post a couple "fukk cacs c00ns and bed whenches" posts and pat yourself on the back

:francis:

c00n

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
None of those questions were enlightening at all. Most of them were just straight up c00nish and embarrassing. Give me a break with this shyt.

I got one question for black people.

Why does our race have so many damn c00ns?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do you mind providing an example from the video? Bearing in mind that the video's questions seemed to have an accusative bias against black people.

I don't see the bias, I do see, however, questions that, as a black man, I've wondered myself. I'll omit a couple of questions simply because I know for a fact that they won't/can't be answered in this forum.

One question is: why don't blacks support black business as much as it should? That question will be answered with a, "who says blacks don't support black business"

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of those questions were enlightening at all. Most of them were just straight up c00nish and embarrassing. Give me a break with this shyt.

These dudes swear they're raising good points with their questions, acting like they're unicorn status cause they "think outside of the box" or whatever

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You know what's funny, this video is just a parallel to the shyt you see posted on a given day on TLR.

Except one side isn't calling the other side c00ns for sitting down to pee.
For example
"How come we quick to learn the latest dance move, but not start our own business?"
And "Why are we so quick to spend money at a non-black business but hesitant to do so at a black-owned business?"
Those were asked in the video and I know for a fact I've seen those questions asked on here. :francis: