Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
WTF is a "trans people" where do these things live? I aint never met one and I don't want to either but some of y'all(females especially) are out here acting like them things are normal, same thing with the fags.

Trans people are people that are planning to have a sex change, in the process of Having a sex change, or have already had a sex change.

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
Trans people are people that are planning to have a sex change, in the process of Having a sex change, or have already had a sex change.
.....AKA mentally ill...why do you support people that are mentally ill? Why don't you try and help? The fukk is wrong with you bytches man...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

never change mowgster :wow:
When you watch to much TV you lose your perspective on reality.

Would a man ever call a woman a man just because she has a 5 o'clock shadow, cornrows baggy jeans and does reps on the bench and says nikka alot.

NO

But a goofy ass broad will call a man a woman because he sashays like a queen, wears a wig, talks with a lisp and gets a fat injection.

fukk outta here

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
These p*ssys just make shyt up like Philly a warzone. I'm convinced these lying ass fakkits stayed in Jenkintown or some shyt talking about Philly bad. Sounding like their "cac" counterparts. I swear a lot black people complain about whites but any chance they get they sounding just the fukk like them.
Real rap. Especially hoe ass @Prominence0 :pacspit: :camby:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.....AKA mentally ill...why do you support people that are mentally ill? Why don't you try and help? The fukk is wrong with you bytches man...

So mental illness warrants death. And anyone opposed to that death penalty must be supporting the mentally ill.

There are really some dumb posters at The Coli.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homophobia is disgusting and pretty worthless as far as black people go. It just robs us of good people who generally support the cause.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First, I'm not sure fags are necessarily mentally ill. They seem to be borne homosexuals. So it is not illness, just natural difference.

Second, if it is mental illness, what does it matter? If he's not hurting anyone, it's wrong to kill him. Is it OK in your mind to murder people with depression or schizos?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It looks like the dude probably offered some sex to one or all of the dudes and when he/they realized it was a man and not a woman he/they snapped and killed him.

My cousin is bisexual and fukks with trannys and he told me a lot of them are promiscuous and/or prostitutes which makes sense since a lot of men are promiscuous and even though they dress like women and try to act like women they're still genetically men. He says sometimes they lie to men about their gender.

I don't agree with homosexuality but if their not bothering you then leave them alone. The dude didn't deserve to die like that.