Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

Daps
you mean ppl react differently than ither people
I mean, most people don't react with violence towards something they don't like

stfu3rsfr.gif
you mean some ppl react diff than others??

also you gay and cape for tranny?? cool story HOE

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the choice is more dudes in skirts or more cold blooded killers, I'll take the former. At least the worst they can do is being an eyesore rather than literally stabbing me in the eye like the latter group would.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Some people feel like they were given the wrong gender. If they want me to call them a woman or a man then i will.
Meaning you reserve your true feelings for when you get mad.

YA GODDAMN FREAK SOMETHINS WRONG WITH YOU. You could never be me. You're a man with a wig boo stop it it's disgusting

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless he messed with a child, there is absolutely no reason for this. And even then,I dislike mob justice as sometimes the mob only gets part of the story or a completely false story. But in any case, if the tranny fooled one of them or several of them, beating him to death is completely inexcusable.

Be interested to see if the gay /trans agenda comes out for him they can be a bit sniffy about prostitutes {if that is what he was as many trannys sell their ass for hormones and surgeries } and people of color so we will see ,They prefer confused white teenage males living in the deep south among bible thumpers who get murdered to campaign about.

if they do, I reckon the police will investigate and find the perps and they will probably never see light of day again. The gay/trans groups are very powerful,have hollyweird backing.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
From what I see black lgbts could give a flying fukk about black men getting killled by police.

Honestly that group just seems to want to be more accepted and acknowledged by white society more than anything else.

Off topic though...
Black Lives Matter was CREATED by two queer women and a black transexual.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I wonder what happened.
:patrice:

When 6 different ppl stomp you out its usually a wrap and they dip out.
So for them to stomp her out then decide they need to shoot her... something must have happened.

Notice it says they are not treating it like a hate crime, so they didn't do it just because he was gay or whatever.
But it also doesn't indicate that he/she was robbed.

So there was an outside motivation.An indecent must've occurred. :jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I wonder what happened.
:patrice:

When 6 different ppl stomp you out its usually a wrap and they dip out.
So for them to stomp her out then decide they need to shoot her... something must have happened.

Notice it says they are not treating it like a hate crime, so they didn't do it just because he was gay or whatever.
But it also doesn't indicate that he/she was robbed.

So there was an outside motivation.An indecent must've occurred. :jbhmm:
I'm thinking if it wasn't because she was trans, maybe she fukked all of them (or some) and started babbling her mouth about it. The same thing happened to a gay guy who was attacked going to the store a few years ago and it was uploaded on wshh. They first thought it was a hate crime and the guys beat him up because he was gay. The boy told media that was why it happened and the guys were facing sentences. Turned out the thug dudes were fukking him and he was telling people and they didnt want to be outted, but it got out anyway.

realn!ggatime

Rookie
Daps
b!tch a$$ n!ggas proly woulda caught that fade if they wasnt so fu¢¢in scary and gave that tranny the fair one.. i stay armed to each its own but it really aint no more fair fights nowadays protect yaself blood this is a era where fools aint got no code or morals. this will happen to any civilian that get caught slippin period