Black Transgender Female Beaten & Shot To Death In Philthadelphia

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fixed that for ya :coffee:

If the transgender person is living a decent life, works hard, is invested in education, and doesn't bother anyone, they are of more value to the Black community than the violent thugs who killed them, and more important than the gangbanging, drug-selling Black folks.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I mean...was the shehe just walking innocently...or was it involved in some fukkery like any other man can be?

For all we know the shehe could have beat one of them down and put it's dikk in their mouth. Then that person came back with crew.

It's dressed as a woman, but is still a man.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
So Atlanta dont exist? just another clueless nikka

Fukk outta here you sodomite.

On average, black people DON'T support any type of deviant gay or transgender type shyt so I'm not suprised what happened to that MENTALLY ill cross dresser in Philly a place where there are a lot of black people against that shyt.

fukkin' millennials.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Fukk outta here you sodomite.

On average, black people DON'T support any type of deviant gay or transgender type shyt so I'm not suprised what happened to that MENTALLY ill cross dresser in Philly a place where there are a lot of black people against that shyt.

fukkin' millennials.

Shut yo bytch ass up . You just tried to say the shyt only happened in Cali .

Explain Atlanta .
Let me guess, this tranny in Philly was from Cali too
:stopitslime:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Unless he messed with a child, there is absolutely no reason for this. And even then,I dislike mob justice as sometimes the mob only gets part of the story or a completely false story. But in any case, if the tranny fooled one of them or several of them, beating him to death is completely inexcusable.

Be interested to see if the gay /trans agenda comes out for him they can be a bit sniffy about prostitutes {if that is what he was as many trannys sell their ass for hormones and surgeries } and people of color so we will see ,They prefer confused white teenage males living in the deep south among bible thumpers who get murdered to campaign about.

if they do, I reckon the police will investigate and find the perps and they will probably never see light of day again. The gay/trans groups are very powerful,have hollyweird backing.

It's much easier to villify black people though. Kinda like with domestic violence...they don't give a fukk about black women getting beat...but on the flipside they love making the black dude the evil enemy (Ray Rice,Floyd).

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Shut yo bytch ass up . You just tried to say the shyt only happened in Cali .

Explain Atlanta .
Let me guess, this tranny in Philly was from Cali too
:stopitslime:

I'm talking about regions and you're talking about cities.Georgia is a conservative state which means outside of Atlanta,you will not find people embracing the homosexual agenda like you would in the entire state of California, you dumb fuker.

The west coast is the only region where black people have excepted the gay agenda.

Again,Georgia is very conservative and Atlanta has the highest black HIV rates as a consequence of the deviant behavior promoted in that city.

I bet you fukk trannies.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I see what is trying to happen here :coffee:

With that being said her death is unfortunate. You have be a complete savage to jump and kill someone simply because of a life choice that is not affecting you. I am not a fan of the LGBTQ or whatever they are called community, but that is no reason to take a persons life away. I hope that she is resting in peace.
This.

People can't let others just live.

Insecurity is some other shyt...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So then why was that person killed? l

you should be asking yourself that question. youre the one making assumptions. not me.

transgenders may be transformers, but theyre not complete robots. they eat, chit & do dirt just like the rest of us. LOL. are we brainwashed to the point where we see trannys as innocent angels?

and niccas don't indulge in random hate crimes like that. getting an entire unit of 6 hood dudes on the same page with the intentions of killing somebody just because theyre transgender, doesn't even sound right. i could at least entertain the notion if it was 2 or 3 people but 6 street cats!!!?? theres a reason why the police aren't ruling it as a hate crime. i mean, anything can happen. I'm surprised at nothing, but i highly doubt it.

as a betting man, i'd say that tranny had a sexual encounter with one of them. or at the very least, laid down a proposition.
if the tranny was actually innocent, then it might've been a robbery that got out of hand or something.

If the transgender person is living a decent life, works hard, is invested in education, and doesn't bother anyone, they are of more value to the Black community than the violent thugs who killed them, and more important than the gangbanging, drug-selling Black folks.

nevermind the fact that trannys tend to get their transformation money up via prostitution.

not to mention, a lot of these crazies are avid drug consumers.

but i'll let yall cook.:laugh:.

Last edited: