Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This, i can see if the mom dropped him off at school, but a kid is too young in THIS day and age to be catching the bus to school/travelling a long distance without a phone. I mean i caught the bus to school when i was his age (climate was still bad), but cats didnt have phones like that back then, pay phones were still around and etc. Its more dangerous for kids today imo.

nikkas in here legit outraged at me for placing the blame on the mother for taking his phone away as if that's completely unrelated to him being forced to knock on a stranger's door for help.

incredible

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What if this was 2018 when cellphones do exist, I only ask because it's 2018 when both cellphones and this story do exist.

:jbhmm:

basketball-player-dodging-ball-picture-id86540967

200w.webp

:umad:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here legit outraged at me for placing the blame on the mother for taking his phone away as if that's completely unrelated to him being forced to knock on a stranger's door for help.

incredible

If she hadn't worn that dress she would have never gotten raped.........

Police officer shot an unarmed Black man, well what was he doing? He must have been doing something. Shouldn't have resisted arrest........

Did you see that video of the woman getting beat viciously by her boyfriend? She must have did something to warrant that........

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this causes war if that child had a man in his home this wouldn't have happen this reasons why single black households are detrimental to our society glad the young used his god giving abilities to get away unharmed:whew: race war in full effect

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

incredible
What are your acceptable forms of discipline for adolescent boys, just wondering

:jbhmm:

Daps
I dont think breh is doing that
He literally is. He's repeatedly stated he blames the mom for this kid getting shot at.
I'm definitely not.
yea you are, but like a WS you're trying to dance around it.

You say it's her fault, you place the blame on her. That is blaming black folks for the wickedness of CaCs.

NOTHING the mom did and NOTHING the son did warranted him getting shot at by any reasonable outcome expectations from their actions.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
This was simply a series of events the led to a bad day...

-Mom took away son’s phone, probaby for justifiable reasons (on social media too much, dik picking girls, on the phone all the time and not dong homework, etc)
-Mom maybe didn’t wake him up to get ready for school or she did and he fell back to sleep
-Kid couldn’t call anyone and probably should’ve just stayed home from school that day if he didn’t know exactly how to get to school
-being in Detroit, especially with those Trump loving inbred Nazi crackers on the outskirts
-Kid being too naive to realize that those crackers in that area will automatically assume you’re trying to scope the place/break in by knocking on the door if you’re black.
-Scared cracker shooting guns instead of assessing the situation and asking questions safely behind a locked door

Just bad judgement on both sides...

Last edited: