Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
take me to task, argue some point instead of proclaiming it's stupid.

It's quite simple.

His mom took away a device that could have prevented him having to knock on a strange white person's door.

You nikkas love living in a fantasy land called "WeShouldBeAbleTo".
Ok????

It’s still a fukking moronic reach:mjlol:

Parents take things away from their kids all the time for a variety of reasons.

You’re just a moron. It’s sad because you think you’re being smart :pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ok????

It’s still a fukking moronic reach:mjlol:

Parents take things away from their kids all the time for a variety of reasons.

You’re just a moron. It’s sad because you think you’re being smart :pachaha:

This is just more insults masquerading as a counterargument.

"parents take things away all the time"

yes, in this case the parent took away a device that forced the child to knock on a strange white person's door seeking help.

Daps
take me to task, argue some point instead of proclaiming it's stupid.

It's quite simple.

His mom took away a device that could have prevented him having to knock on a strange white person's door.

You nikkas love living in a fantasy land called "WeShouldBeAbleTo".

Nah your c00n Mr. "Don't socialize with black people" ass just loves to nitpick the actions of black folk to drum up any reason to find them at fault for actions of deranged CaCs.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This is just more insults masquerading as a counterargument.

"parents take things away all the time"

yes, in this case the parent took away a device that forced the child to knock on a strange white person's door seeking help.
When someone is making a moronic argument . It doesn’t make sense to have discussion. Calling said person(you in this case, an idiot will suffice :hubie:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hardly.

The reason he had to knock on a stranger's door is because he literally had no other alternative.

Imagine a device existed that would allow him to see exactly where he was in relation to other landmarks he might recognize, a device that might allow him to contact far away people and ask for help.

:lupe:

A device similar to THE fukkING CELLPHONE HIS DUMB ASS MOM TOOK AWAY FROM HIM.
This, i can see if the mom dropped him off at school, but a kid is too young in THIS day and age to be catching the bus to school/travelling a long distance without a phone. I mean i caught the bus to school when i was his age (climate was still bad), but cats didnt have phones like that back then, pay phones were still around and etc. Its more dangerous for kids today imo.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Blame should be placed where the blame should be assigned. his mom took away the one tool that could have prevented him from knocking on a stranger's door.

A strange Black person knocked on a white person's door, of course in an ideal post racial society people shouldn't reach for guns, but that's not the way the world is set up and we shouldn't pretend like it is.

:francis:

Why do Black people live according to how things "should be" instead of living in REALITY?

look at this dumbass quote.

And in this thread ladies and gentlemen we have the local forum imbecile, in all his glory. :mjlol:

And calling another poster a “dumbass” at that:bryan:

“Butbutbut its his mama fault mama i hate you! Mommy never loved me :mjcry:

What a pure unadulterated mommy issues having flaming faggitt :mjlol:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
You're supposed to be black?
... As a tire

Sorry for the hard stance, but I used to live down a major walking path to a nearby Junior High. Between rocks and eggs being thrown at houses, there were unlocked cars being broken into and even some house flocked. It always started as a knock knock scenario to see if anybody was home before they got to work.

The few times these a$$holes weren't able to run away, or even fight there way out of danger (primarily on older neighbors) and got caught by the cops, their stories were some of the most off the wall shyt ever.

"I was going through the window to wake my friend up for school"

"My friend owed me money and told me just get it out of his parent's car"

"I was trying to sell these chocolate bars"

"We was just doin a prank for our Facebook page"

Point is adolescents will be adolescents.

It's not far fetched to question this story. Having his phone taken away lends merit to him not being the most exemplary of kids
:francis:

P.S. I don't give a fukk if Rihanna shows up @ my door claiming to have run out of gas, im going to approach the situation with skepticism and might have my pistol handy :yeshrug:

Daps
What's amazing is cacs feel safe around each other with lunatics like this in their community

Their cacs bro, that explains it. I've pondered about this for along time, especially coming into the knowledge of who we really are. If you're one who believes in Good/Evil and God/Devil most of them are the antithesis of those paradigms. Most don't, won't or incapable of experiencing the natural innate compassion for humanity like normal people that are aware of natural order. IMO they are chameleon's, great at faking compassion and understanding but are exposed in the correct environment and circumstances.