Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
It's absolutely her fault that her son had to knock on strange white person's door.

You could also say it's the boys fault for missing the bus and not knowing how to get to school.

IMO, the mom made a bad choice of taking the phone away during school hours, but this fukery lands 100% on that white man blasting at a kid cuz he's a scared p*ssy.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I tell my fam friends this shy all the time. Invest in Onstar or AAA.

I live on the edge of a suburban/rural community.
If my SUV broke down and I coukdnt get immediate help I'd just walk home. I'd never knock on one of these farmers/strangers/renldneck/mennonite doors out here.

My old ass neighbor claims he didnt recognize me when I was outside my garage next to my truck :stopitslime: like how u can't recognize one of the few blak chix you see on a regular basis.

Stay safe yall.
breh i caught a case out there on some bullshyt, I lost my phone and blew a tire during a snowstorm. A cac pulled up on me and said do i need help, and i asked him could he called AAA for me. He said ill get you help and pulled off. I get a quarter mile down the road and the police pulled up on me like im a suspect talking bout i look high...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is the first thought that jumped in your head ?
most kids didnt have phones on them when i was 14, you had to ask people for help:gucci:

He's obviously not most kids. lets stick to the facts here and fact of the matter IS, he has a phone that his mom took away from him, forcing him to knock on a stranger's door.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
What if he was juugin, and missing the bus was his alabi
:mjpls:

Knocking on someone's door for directions is shyt nikka stopped doin in the 80's
:hubie:
k0CAFCd.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
"media propaganda" continues to be the #1 white supremacist tool being used to push the "dangerous black man" myth and keep racism and bigotry alive

88efa3fcd0a1d94afbe5f8b7e9813510.jpg

In order for systemic oppression to be effective, the black man MUST be painted out as dangerous and violent savages in mainstream media. The masses must become conditioned to hate and fear "blackness".

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Hardly.

The reason he had to knock on a stranger's door is because he literally had no other alternative.

Imagine a device existed that would allow him to see exactly where he was in relation to other landmarks he might recognize, a device that might allow him to contact far away people and ask for help.

:lupe:

A device similar to THE fukkING CELLPHONE HIS DUMB ASS MOM TOOK AWAY FROM HIM.
You doubled down on the stupidity :dead: