Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

Daps
While I sympathize with the child, who shouldn't have to fear for his life when simply asking for directions to his school, the mother sounds like a delusional c00n who has convinced herself she's one of the good ones. Never mind the stupidity of taking her son's phone away, the one device he could have used to either find directions himself or call someone who could, she was in actual disbelief that these demons thought to shoot her son before asking why he was on their doorstep. You braindead bytch. I hope this incident serves not only as a wake up call to this child, but also as a reminder that many of the older generation has failed our youth by not preparing them for the race war they unwittingly find themselves in the midst of.

Imagine being a father deployed overseas in Syria and learning that your son was shot dead for being a black child asking for directions to school. It would enrage me to the point that my trip home would immediately see that man and his wife put in the ground. :francis:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Black people PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop telling your kids it's okay to wander around white areas or if your car breaks down/ miss bus to go ask white people for help. This is NOT an isolated incident.

I tell my fam friends this shy all the time. Invest in Onstar or AAA.

I live on the edge of a suburban/rural community.
If my SUV broke down and I coukdnt get immediate help I'd just walk home. I'd never knock on one of these farmers/strangers/renldneck/mennonite doors out here.

My old ass neighbor claims he didnt recognize me when I was outside my garage next to my truck :stopitslime: like how u can't recognize one of the few blak chix you see on a regular basis.

Stay safe yall.

Prynce

Daps
He'll be ok. I've been shot as a black teen and survived. Puts things in perspective
I've been robbed as a black teen and I'm still paranoid at 24 and I got shot at last year. But it does like you said put things in perspective. Also we're so used to trivializing things that happen to us, we gotta stop doing that.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Until black men direct that gangsta shyt toward these racist fakkits they not gone stop

Aint Michigan the state that started that whole no fly zone shyt?

Where trick trick at?

Waiting for an innocent black man to come thru and have the audacity to not wanna pay extortion fees :mjpls:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hardly.

The reason he had to knock on a stranger's door is because he literally had no other alternative.

Imagine a device existed that would allow him to see exactly where he was in relation to other landmarks he might recognize, a device that might allow him to contact far away people and ask for help.

:lupe:

A device similar to THE fukkING CELLPHONE HIS DUMB ASS MOM TOOK AWAY FROM HIM.

What if his phone was broke or dead or gps not working. This is a neg worthy reach