Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Man what the fukk???

Negged bytch ass cac

Reading comprehension is important idiot. The poster was trying to blame the mom for a racist pos trying to kill this kids. Saying that him not having his phone is why this happened. My point was you could look at it from every perspective to see what led to this I.e him waking up late for school, missing his bus and ending up lost. And it wouldn’t justify a grown ass man shooting at a child. Please read before you respond to me. You thought you knew the convo based off one part of the interaction. That’s on you.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Yes put more blame on a child then the fukking adult.:mjlit:

Another dumbass with no reading comprehension so once again for the people in the back

Reading comprehension is important idiot. The poster was trying to blame the mom for a racist pos trying to kill this kids. Saying that him not having his phone is why this happened. My point was you could look at it from every perspective to see what led to this I.e him waking up late for school, missing his bus and ending up lost. And it wouldn’t justify a grown ass man shooting at a child. Please read before you respond to me. You thought you knew the convo based off one part of the interaction. That’s on you.

Daps
Actually it's on you, you're the one that got negged :yeshrug:

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Actually it's on you, you're the one that got negged :yeshrug:

Da fukk is a neg gone do to me? Da fukk notice I didn’t even comment on the fact that you negged me because that shyt holds no weight to me. I responded to your dumbass comment as you came in here loud,wrong and stupid.

Daps
Da fukk is a neg gone do to me? Da fukk notice I didn’t even comment on the fact that you negged me because that shyt holds no weight to me. I responded to your dumbass comment as you came in here loud,wrong and stupid.
umad pal :umad:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol: imcriminate yourselves brehs.

why didn't he delete his own camera footage before the police got there.
these cacs really are delusional, he probably thought he was justified all the up to the guilty verdict. :umad: