Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attempted murder and you only do 4 years? That means if be works as a cook he will be out in about 2 years and 8 months
its a ten year sentence, out in 4 at the earliest

not enough, but more than i thought was gonna happen. long enough sentence to fukk his life up. maybe even be killed in prison :ehh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He went to jail for technically "defending" his wife

Now what are the odds she stays faithful to him for those 4 yrs? :jbhmm:

When GMB and Black Excellence unite :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:mjlol: imcriminate yourselves brehs.

why didn't he delete his own camera footage before the police got there.
these cacs really are delusional, he probably thought he was justified all the up to the guilty verdict. :umad:
doesn't ring keep a copy?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's quite possible that, that young man was the first Black person to ever show up at her doorstep. In this racial climate, that immediately struck fear in her.
So you are justifying the young black male is a scary menace and should be shot on sight? :jbhmm:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's quite possible that, that young man was the first Black person to ever show up at her doorstep. In this racial climate, that immediately struck fear in her.

Can you explain the logic behind this? A stranger knocking at your door asking for directions, even if you're scared you give directions from behind a CLOSED door.

How did you deduce bringing a gun to the door?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Can you explain the logic behind this? A stranger knocking at your door asking for directions, even if you're scared you give directions from behind a CLOSED door.

How did you deduce bringing a gun to the door?

the wife saw a black person at her door, screamed and the husband ran downstairs with a gun to see what was going on. it's there in the article.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the wife saw a black person at her door, screamed and the husband ran downstairs with a gun to see what was going on. it's there in the article.

ok but your communication didn't come off that way, and it is still irrational behavior on the man's part, even if his woman was histerical.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
ok but your communication didn't come off that way, and it is still irrational behavior on the man's part, even if his woman was histerical.

I disagree that it's irrational.

If the doorbell rings in my house and my wife answers it, and then begins screaming, I'm coming downstairs ready for trouble. Problem is, there was no trouble and the homeowner decided to shoot at the fleeing kid.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If your child is murdered by a white person, don't cry like a bytch, chalk it up to anything being able to happen.
lame as fukk. i forgot you were up in here rationalizing a black child getting attacked by a white supremacist

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree that it's irrational.

If the doorbell rings in my house and my wife answers it, and then begins screaming, I'm coming downstairs ready for trouble. Problem is, there was no trouble and the homeowner decided to shoot at the fleeing kid.

Is english your first language? I'm not being a smart ass, I'm asking because the way you lay out your point.

You contradict yourself by saying the man's behavior was not irrational then you say it is a problem that he shot a fleeing child. He was totally irrational. He saw the kid fleeing he should have asked his wife more questions. The child was no longer a 'threat'. So either he is irrational OR he wanted to commit cold blooded murder.

Either you're being manipulative OR just not explaining your point clearly.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Is english your first language? I'm not being a smart ass, I'm asking because the way you lay out your point.

You contradict yourself by saying the man's behavior was not irrational then you say it is a problem that he shot a fleeing child. He was totally irrational. He saw the kid fleeing he should have asked his wife more questions. The child was no longer a 'threat'. So either he is irrational OR he wanted to commit cold blooded murder.

Either you're being manipulative OR just not explaining your point clearly.

Rushing to the door with his weapon after the doorbell rang and his wife answered and screamed isn't irrational.

Shooting at a fleeing child that isn't a threat is irrational.

got it?