Black tech reviewer under attack by Cacs!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
he's def one of them brothers that has a bad taste in his mouth from his stint in the military, but i dont care. thats his business. his c1 settings been fire. :yeshrug:
You shouldn't use anyone's settings. All panels are different, as well as your lighting conditions. You can download or buy a simple calibration disc.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
If I was a dictator I’m hiring LTG as the minister of propaganda for fukkery’s sake lol

Hed be able to fulfill his gay fantasies about cloaked dudes chasing other dudes down and doing whatever freakaly ass shyt pops into his head

Last edited:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
You shouldn't use anyone's settings. All panels are different, as well as your lighting conditions. You can download or buy a simple calibration disc.
to be fair, he suggests you use his settings as a baseline. i def brightened my panel a bit, because of where the tv is positioned and i like the different settings he has for sdr, hdr & dolby vision. like different settings (standard, sports, cinema, vivid) for each. easier to do that, for me. i dont even have a physical drive in my setup.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Don’t know who the fukk this guy is but he said in the OP video that this post is fake. That’s the whole point of his video. That the trolls are creating fake profiles of him all over social media saying wild shyt to get him cancelled. Maybe he really is a fukkin weirdo but apparently this post was made by a troll :yeshrug:
That shyt from Discord so most likely real. The fake profiles were from YouTube.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
to be fair, he suggests you use his settings as a baseline. i def brightened my panel a bit, because of where the tv is positioned and i like the different settings he has for sdr, hdr & dolby vision. like different settings (standard, sports, cinema, vivid) for each. easier to do that, for me. i dont even have a physical drive in my setup.
You can get them in slides and put them on a USB drive to display direct on the TV.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
k5ob3tixacr81.png
:dead: