Black tech reviewer under attack by Cacs!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I used to watch Quantam TVs videos back when he hid his face with a Deadpool mask but he started spouting MAGA talking points so I dropped him like the Hodge Twins before him. Always hate to see these brothers pander to the conservative crowd that just views them as good n***ers.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Do you guys even know who that idiot is? Its not an attack - its a self deserving public asswhooping that clown deserves. Dude is a total piece of shyt and a embarrassment to black folks. Go ahead and support a narcissistic c00n with right wing extreme ideology who would shyt on you in an instant. He is the closest thing to uncle ruckus on youtube.

Gtfoh :camby:
I just assume anyone that hates ER is a POS.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea I remember when I was researching two years ago on tv and ran across dude in his dead pool mask. Dude is legit unhinged. But it’s crazy how he’s surviving this with nearly every big youtuber calling for him to be deplatformed

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Quantum killing em out there. damn. commentary channels might be dead by 23

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Came in here thinking it was Flossy Carter ready for war :bustback:

fukk what the op talking about... lets highlight other youtube brehs that deserve some light. If you not following Primms Hood Cinema you sleep!

You late. We already got a thread on primm :dahell:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
I didn’t follow but it was zillions of white YouTubers going at him when he had his drama.

They gonna go crazy now :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA