Black tech reviewer under attack by Cacs!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Don’t know who the fukk this guy is but he said in the OP video that this post is fake. That’s the whole point of his video. That the trolls are creating fake profiles of him all over social media saying wild shyt to get him cancelled. Maybe he really is a fukkin weirdo but apparently this post was made by a troll :yeshrug:
He's lying, he had a ton of similar tweets that he deleted and even had his original youtube channel banned for making anti sjw rage videos over the gay scenes in TLOU2 when it dropped.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
he's def one of them brothers that has a bad taste in his mouth from his stint in the military, but i dont care. thats his business. his c1 settings been fire. :yeshrug:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
k5ob3tixacr81.png

Is he a TLR breh?:dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This nikka definitely a c00n but I don’t feel comfortable rallying behind folks like Reviewtechusa he been real questionable during the trump term

I’ve seen some receipts recently on even after man saying some shyt that makes me side eye him…so imma just stay outta this one

giphy.gif

Apply Candace Owens vs Conservatives anti-shield

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This nikka definitely a c00n but I don’t feel comfortable rallying behind folks like Reviewtechusa he been real questionable during the trump term

I’ve seen some receipts recently on even after man saying some shyt that makes me side eye him…so imma just stay outta this one
What they say? I don't keep up with none of these people. Just the idea of calling someone's mom and threatening her over elden ring is some old school SOHH levels of insane. Dude might really a coli weirdo TLR flat earth conspiracy nut.