Black tech reviewer under attack by Cacs!

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Ah I’m glad this came up. I saw the video and wasn’t sure if they were railroading a black man or if he was really a dikkhead cuz I don’t watch tv reviews

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
k5ob3tixacr81.png
Is there any receipts of him being a Trump supporter or white supremacist apologist? :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I don’t know if you’ve seen my skin color, but I’m clearly a Black guy.”
Told me everything I needed to know about buddy.:francis:
But weren't you EXTREMELY uncomfortable when all those nigge... I mean black people were in some scenes in the game?

I skipped Assassin's Creed Origins too because I couldn't be bothered with the black people bullshyt. Egypt was inhabited by brown skinned white eurasians.:troll:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Do you guys even know who that idiot is? Its not an attack - its a self deserving public asswhooping that clown deserves. Dude is a total piece of shyt and a embarrassment to black folks. Go ahead and support a narcissistic c00n with right wing extreme ideology who would shyt on you in an instant. He is the closest thing to uncle ruckus on youtube.

Gtfoh :camby:
Damn, I never heard of him but if that’s the case then :camby:.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Be a black person and complain theres too much black people in a video game brehz

Accuse Sony of pushing the black lives matter agenda brehz

:snoop:

His parents immigrants??

:whoa:
I fukks with my Black folks no matter where they are from so no hate… but some of them have different a mentality