Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I don’t know if you’re slow or just emotional. I clearly said he’s mixed race but not to society. He can tick whatever boxes he wants on the census. What I’m telling you is that “society” sees a black man as an alleged rapist of a white woman.

As fukked up as that is, that’s just how it goes. Lewis Hamilton was seen as mixed race until he started kneeling. Same as Colin Kaepernick. There are plenty of other examples.
If he's not mixed to society why do news articles call mixed people mixed?

Man knocked unconscious in bar and friend attacked in the street

Police are examining CCTV footage from Bacchus. They have released descriptions of two men in the group. Both were aged about 21. One is about 5ft 8in tall and of mixed race, the other is white, 5ft 10in, of skinny build and with blond hair.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Do you want me to provide news articles where they specifically say mixed man? Yes or no? And once I do you then have to admit you're wrong.

Go ahead...We can go in circles and I can provide you plenty calling people who are mixed black.

It's not even a point I'm willing to argue breh I hear mixed people called black everyday :manny: Every game if we are just talking about soccer.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Police are examining CCTV footage from Bacchus. They have released descriptions of two men in the group. Both were aged about 21. One is about 5ft 8in tall and of mixed race, the other is white, 5ft 10in, of skinny build and with blond hair.
Because you’re talking about the “description” of the assailants. Does this really need to be explained to you? :snoop:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead...We can go in circles and I can provide you plenty calling people who are mixed black.

It's not even a point I'm willing to argue breh I hear mixed people called black everyday :manny: Every game if we are just talking about soccer.

I can post articles all day calling mixed people mixed. The fact the gov have census details for mixed people also proves my point

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Audio

He's done out 'ere

A lot of these mixed race yutes from up north strike me as headcases.

:hhh:
+

:dame:

+

The Iceland incident.

There's enough smoke here to paint him as some out of control, sex-crazed deviant.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
As a young rich athlete you should never be hard up for p*ssy with a girlfriend. Once she said no he should have respectfully hit the :hubie: and called one of her best friends over and fukked her in front of her,his stupid ass had all the power :snoop:

now if it’s your wife denying you p*ssy as a rich person, only thing you can do is beat your meat in the bathroom and go to sleep because she will run your pockets in court :pachaha:

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you even from Britain because you're sounding very American with that mentality

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Gooner but maaaan boy is prolly done as an international for now, only saving grace is this aint Amerikka where he'd be released as he's still a valuable asset with good potential.

Know what, since high school Ive noticed them mixed yutes are unhinged and chalked it up to their fat white mothers being lackadaisical and lenient in their parenting. The few that had black Mums where usually calm.

:ohhh: You're right! Literally every mixed person I know with a white mother are weirdos at best, or complete pieces of shyt. Same with some latina mothers. Can't say the same for the folks with black moms. They all solid people.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Audio

He's done out 'ere

A lot of these mixed race yutes from up north strike me as headcases.

:hhh:
+

:dame:

+

The Iceland incident.

There's enough smoke here to paint him as some out of control, sex-crazed deviant.

Someone gets it, these mixed kids from the north alot of times on some wild shyt

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

I can post articles all day calling mixed people mixed. The fact the gov have census details for mixed people also proves my point

Breh I'm not willing to discuss...you want to post articles instead of real world perception.

When he gets called a nikka next time he touches the field, tell them cacs he isn't black to them.

Are you even from Britain because you're sounding very American with that mentality

I live in London, which is why I'm confused at your outlook. Literally nobody says that someone is mixed over here they are typically referred to as black.

If anything your mentality is American :lolbron: I only really hear on this forum that mixed people aren't black lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Do you want me to provide news articles where they specifically say mixed man? Yes or no? And once I do you then have to admit you're wrong.

Mason is viewed as Black with a white parent in the UK.

800px-Mason_Greenwood_%28cropped%29.jpeg

Goldie is viewed as Black with a white parent in the UK.

Goldie_2003_crop.jpg

Sade is viewed as Black with a white parent in the UK.

440px-Sade_Adu_1_%28cropped%29.jpg

Someone like Mos is viewed as being Mixed with black parent in the UK.

Richard_Ayoade_at_Soho_Hotel_%28cropped%29.jpg

James Cleverly MP is seen as being Mixed in the UK

1024px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_James_Cleverly_MP_crop_2.jpg

It depends on how you look and is not just about skin tone.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I remember i went to this white college hoe apartment….im feeling on her…we kissn…and out the blue this bytch goes *sad voice*

“i guess this is the part where u want to fukk me huh?”

bytch said it like i was about to force her….i said nah im good…killed my boner and the mood….bytch was a weirdo that had mental problems