Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's not mixed to society why do news articles call mixed people mixed?

Man knocked unconscious in bar and friend attacked in the street

Police are examining CCTV footage from Bacchus. They have released descriptions of two men in the group. Both were aged about 21. One is about 5ft 8in tall and of mixed race, the other is white, 5ft 10in, of skinny build and with blond hair.

I can post articles all day calling mixed people mixed. The fact the gov have census details for mixed people also proves my point
Do you live in the UK? Serious question because I'd be shocked if you did and wonder what ends you're in

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nah, he's done. Already this and past season several players have been arrested on sexual related charges.

Mendy
sigurdsson
Bissouma (out on bail )
Robinho

I'm sure I'm forgetting more as well
Bissouma's case isn't that egregious

even if he's convicted, I doubt he will serve time

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: You're right! Literally every mixed person I know with a white mother are weirdos at best, or complete pieces of shyt. Same with some latina mothers. Can't say the same for the folks with black moms. They all solid people.

That's cap. 9/10 they have severe daddy issues because the white dad is on some weirdo or ultra stoic militant sh't

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“I want to fukk you you twat.”
I just can’t take that British accent seriously. :dead:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's not genetic breakdowns it's there race. Same way I'm black is same way they're mixed, or same way another person is white.

You can't tell a mixed person when you see one?!?? Where in Britain are you from?

Did you ever do science? Staitstics? General case?

Anyway that aside ...

Both of these Giggs brothers are "mixed race" but only one would be seen as such and routinely referred to as such because Ryan "looks" white-white. Ryan being mixed is ignored because he "looks" white they just treat him as if he is whte. Not so his brother; Only when people are being specific about Ryan will they point out that he is indeed "mixed". Nevertheless he is not seen as being in the same racial camp as Mason by broader society. Like how mixed Boris Johnson is seen as being white in day-to-day lived experience.

Ryan
Cskamu_17.jpg

Rodri
Screenshot-2022-01-30-at-18-08-33.png

With black looking mixed-race people in the UK it is similar. If you have clear black features you willl be seen and treated as black in casual society. If someone wants to be specific they will point out the "mixed" part. Meanwhile mixed people who do not have clearly black features are seen and reated as non-black in day-to-day lived experience. And by the media.

Ross Barkley would not get the same treatment as Mason by crowds [unless they know his family background], playing in Europe despite being mixed because he doesn't look black and the way you look determines how you are treated. Racists in Russia don't care if you are 50% (Mason) or 70% black (John Barnes not mixed-mixed but has admixture look). They are gonna hate both. The press are gonna mistreat both. They wouldn't get the same treatment by police ether. Or at job interviews.

Barkley
Screenshot-2022-01-30-at-18-15-32.png

Kyle Walker and Ashley Cole don't get the same treatement despite both being technically "mixed race" because one is clearly of black extraction and the other not. So Cole gets treated like a black man, hated for dating that singer etc. Kyle vanishes into the background as just another gringo player despite what their generics really says.

Cole
ACole.JPG

Walker

11_kyle-walker_half-body.png

The lesson is in the Brazil teams. Neymar is the border. If you have more black features than him you get treated as black, less then you enter ambiguous - assumed non-black territory. Those that know like us see Neymar, Dani Alves and Rivaldo as being the same "mixed" but they don't get the same race-based treatment because some look more black than others. Rivaldo is more black than neymar genetically but that is not how causual society treats them.

05--neymar--transfer-kostet-paris-saint-germain-wohl-mehr-als-eine-halbe-milliarde-euro--aufmacher-.jpg

_122257810_rivaldo_rex.jpg

3CEb_043wCz_l.jpg

TL;DR All mixed but Neymar would get followed around shops. Alves would get Arab terrorist treatment at borders. They wouldn't know what to do with Rivaldo.

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Sorry breh...I'm from the UK and mixed is definitely seen as black over here.

Pretty much. It's not like there's even an ongoing discussion. Mixed are recognized as black and they themselves recognize themselves as black while a minority recognizes themselves as mixed/biracial. I'm old enough to remember when the term half-caste was used for mixed people and I'm still under 30.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
IF this is true…

Be a top tier soccer player on one of the most prestigious teams in the world with access to almost any willing female you want across the planet, and still force yourself on women, brehs.
:snoop:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I've fukked some wild crazy hoes in my life brehs .. that was into all kinds of kinky shyt and like to get talked nasty and rough to ..:hubie:

:yeshrug: (look at this white bytch Kanye fukkin with right now and the demonic shyt she in to )

Like a breh said .. Ima wait til more details come out before I just go believing shyt .. History warrants that:patrice:

You gotta point. With these demonic women nowadays, I’ll wait a lil bit before I judge the entire situation. Innocent until proven guilty. However, it’s not looking good for dude. Let’s say that she is trying to set dude up on some grimy shyt… Even if the audio was truly some kind of role-play BDSM, that’s going to be difficult to prove in his case.

If it ends up that he did abuse and rape that woman, he deserves all of the inevitable consequences that he’ll receive. fukk ‘em. Vice a versa if the female is lying.