Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
No he isn't, man is a half cac
Stop being obtuse. We all know what he is genetically. I’m talking socially. Plenty of mixed race men are considered “black” if you accept race as a social construct.

You can scream “mixed” until you’re blue in the face, but the reality, he will be seen as a black man raping a white woman in society’s eyes. I don’t make the rules, I simply observe them.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Mixed is not seen as black, not even nearly. Hence why news articles will state if someone is black or mixed

No they don't :mjlol: He is seen as black.

Ask anyone who watches "Soccer" they will refer to him as a black player.

I'm pretty sure if this gets reported anywhere they will not call him the "Mixed Man United Player" :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the people saying role playing potentially. If you are 20 years old and doing role playing, you might have deep issues.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop being obtuse. We all know what he is genetically. I’m talking socially. Plenty of mixed race men are considered “black” if you accept race as a social construct.

You can scream “mixed” until you’re blue in the face, but the reality, he will be seen as a black man raping a white woman in society’s eyes. I don’t make the rules, I simply observe them.
This is just a flat out lie. The man is mixed, when he has to look for employment he will tick the mixed box. Stop putting mixed people especially ones like this with black people. Even law sees mixed as mixed hence why they have shorter prison sentences than black people

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they don't :mjlol: He is seen as black.

Ask anyone who watches "Soccer" they will refer to him as a black player.

I'm pretty sure if this gets reported anywhere they will not call him the "Mixed Man United Player" :mjlol:
Do you want me to provide news articles where they specifically say mixed man? Yes or no? And once I do you then have to admit you're wrong.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is just a flat out lie. The man is mixed, when he has to look for employment he will tick the mixed box. Stop putting mixed people especially ones like this with black people
Breh, I don’t know if you’re slow or just emotional. I clearly said he’s mixed race but not to society. He can tick whatever boxes he wants on the census. What I’m telling you is that “society” sees a black man as an alleged rapist of a white woman.

As fukked up as that is, that’s just how it goes. Lewis Hamilton was seen as mixed race until he started kneeling. Same as Colin Kaepernick. There are plenty of other examples.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
1. Wasted potential.
2. Why would anyone act like this is some great loss to the English national team? It's not like they were going to be winning anything.