Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
All those guys are much older and actually being charged with rape and other hard time sexual crimes. Idk England’s penalty for domestic violence is but it’s likely he ain’t seeing much prison time from this. In a couple years he’ll still only be like 22/23 and ain’t nobody going be thinking about this especially in another country

Greenwood is 20.
Bissouma is 25
Mendy is 27

Age isn't the impacting factor here, the severity of the purported crime(s) are. Also, how are you not categorizing what Greenwood did as sexual assault? He took p*ssy by force or am I missing something :why:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I had some red head white bytch asking me to “CNC” with her and that shyt weirded me out because she could have easily flipped it if shyt went sour between us..I fukked and did the “cnc” shyt but after I realized I was WILDING THE fukk OUT doing that as a black man and never again..according to the bytch I wasn’t good at it anyway aint “choke or slap” hard enough for her..said I fukk good tho lol that’s when I realize some bytches crazy as hell

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps