Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

Slam

Pro
Daps
This fukkboy blew his chances of ever getting selected for the national team after his last fukk up.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The look on her face, the running to social media with all of this. Just seems like some weird shyt all the way around.

200127-kobe-bryant-trial-cs-126p.jpg

DownrightWideeyedEquine-size_restricted.gif

bill-cosby-walking.gif
So the audio is lying too where she says his name? Odds are is that this isn't his first time doing it to her

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Honestly could be role-playing, could be some weird stuff they have going on. It's really difficult for me to believe this cat just started beating on and forcing himself on some demonic looking white girl (check her eyes).

I'm sure there is more to it. If not, fukk him.

She got the nikka on audio breh...talking about he's going to fukk her and she is telling him to stop...

So the audio is lying too where she says his name? Odds are is that this isn't his first time doing it to her

I've fukked some wild crazy hoes in my life brehs .. that was into all kinds of kinky shyt and like to get talked nasty and rough to ..:hubie:

:yeshrug: (look at this white bytch Kanye fukkin with right now and the demonic shyt she in to )

Like a breh said .. Ima wait til more details come out before I just go believing shyt .. History warrants that:patrice:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
He's only 20. He ain't done. He'll get suspended for a year or something nd then people will stop caring. Or he'll just go play for another league in a different country. That's the thing about soccer, it's not like NFL or NBA where there's only one top pro league.

Nah, he's done. Already this and past season several players have been arrested on sexual related charges.

Mendy
sigurdsson
Bissouma (out on bail )
Robinho

I'm sure I'm forgetting more as well

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
There's a whole running meme titled "Prison FC" composed of futbol players who are either in jail or fighting a case likely to lead to their imprisonment. They are rightfully clamping down on these acts.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah, he's done. Already this and past season several players have been arrested on sexual related charges.

Mendy
sigurdsson
Bissouma (out on bail )
Robinho

I'm sure I'm forgetting more as well
All those guys are much older and actually being charged with rape and other hard time sexual crimes. Idk England’s penalty for domestic violence is but it’s likely he ain’t seeing much prison time from this. In a couple years he’ll still only be like 22/23 and ain’t nobody going be thinking about this especially in another country