Black soccer player accused of beating up pawg girlfriend and trying to force her to have sex.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
its-over-its-all-over.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Lived in 3 countries in the UK, still live in UK for majority of the year as I do (USA)

You're blatantly from London or a city nearby and it shows. Because in Manchester mixed people do there best to seperate from black people, alot are even racist. And everyone knows clear distinction between mixed and black.

Breh, stop chatting fart.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I guess the last ray of hope for him is she has rape fantasies and this was one of them.

But on the surface it doesn't look good.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will say this bout Mixed folk in the U.K from my perspective, yes they're black according to the majority but at the same time culturally they're more white than black. A white women just can't raise a black person :yeshrug:just how anthropology works.

I can see that, the mixed-race women I have met from Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester etc are basically white and they will hear nothing different

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are dedicated, to say the least

even when everyone tells you you are wrong :russ:

commendable in a way
None of th idiots saying I'm wrong live in Manchester . Also none provided evidence, I've provided news articles labeling people mixed. If they was right the articles would say black male not mixed male

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The title is defamatory. Please change it.
This mixed breed rapist is not black :yeshrug:

his career is done done

Last edited: