Black skin and hair thread (Health and Beauty)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn I only use Cream of Nature in my hair with an occasion mix of water and olive oil :lupe: I use AsIAm Co wash as well but imma keep tabs on this thread.
I got the AsIAm doublecream butter, its heavenly plus it smells like cake icing

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Do anyone know any body wash and hair wash products that doesnt contain mineral oils or petrolatum? Also what are other chemicals that we should avoid?
i dint read thru the whole jawn. but petroleum jelly is carcinogenic. shyt is bad business.

almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter....for the black people skin.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
OOHHHH NOOO nikka UH UH YEEN TRICKING ME WITH THAT MENTHOL shyt!!!!!!!!
HAD MY p*ssy DOING THE HOT TAMALE DANCE WHEN I WASHED UP WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pachaha: u gotta dilute that shyt properly if u putting on them female parts. it has directions for the proper ratio on the bottle i think. i dont have a vag so i never looked up the ratio :manny:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Subs.

I use Shea butter on my face and usually use Palmers Cocoa Butter on my body but ima start using on my body.
Just thinking Im gonna have to stock up cuz I know its gonna be used up quickly now

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Great thread!

So, black soap for the face? I've heard of black soap but never paid much attention. Going to pick some up today after work...was looking for a proper facial cleanser anyway.

I like the information for hair treatment as well. I've used regular shampoo all my life and it seems to dry out my hair. Especially my beard when used alone. Using vinegar and oils may do the trick.

:obama:...good stuff, people. Not to mention, this is an industry that should and can be locked down by black-owned business...just a thought.

Peace

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any tips for razor bumps :sadcam:

A nikka just want smooth skin like nas & pharrell:sadbron:
you fresh out of luck bruh. They look like that coz they them dudes that could never grow full beards

75618-YOLO-BRO-SWAG-deal-with-it-gif-7Pdq.gif

I'm really enjoying sheer butter atm

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Great thread!

So, black soap for the face? I've heard of black soap but never paid much attention. Going to pick some up today after work...was looking for a proper facial cleanser anyway.

I like the information for hair treatment as well. I've used regular shampoo all my life and it seems to dry out my hair. Especially my beard when used alone. Using vinegar and oils may do the trick.

:obama:...good stuff, people. Not to mention, this is an industry that should and can be locked down by black-owned business...just a thought.

Peace

I used apple cider vinegar for a face and hair wash. It did a great job for my pores, but it literally strips you of everything, I had to go extra harder with the shea butter afterwards.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:no:

:sadbron:

I even had a nightmare about it last night, breh.

Oh, you were being serious :lupe:

Might have to shave that dome, playa. But that Castor Oil sounds like it may do the trick. This one looks promising per the reviews:

If not, time to shave and welcome to Team Chrome Dome :blessed:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I used apple cider vinegar for a face and hair wash. It did a great job for my pores, but it literally strips you of everything, I had to go extra harder with the shea butter afterwards.

What do you mean by strips you of everything? :lupe:

Do you think the Apple Cidar Vinegar would be good for a beard? Would I need to mix it or follow it up with another oil?

Peace

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean by strips you of everything? :lupe:

Do you think the Apple Cidar Vinegar would be good for a beard? Would I need to mix it or follow it up with another oil?

Peace

It completely strips you of your natural oils and dirt. It burns a tiny bit too. After your done your skin will be dry as fukk but it will be so damn clean :wow: compared to some face washes that will dry ya skin and still live dirty and clogged.

As far as oil goes, ask beloved @Elle Driver.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I use black soap to clean my face and shea butter as a moisturizer

What's the best shampoos and hair moisturizers to use? Right now I'm using creme of nature shampoo and just rubbing some coconut oil in but I just looked up the ingredients on the creme of nature and some of it is looking kinda :merchant:
:myman: I use all the same products as you breh, I like the creme of nature stuff though, I don't want to have to start using something else :to: