Black skin and hair thread (Health and Beauty)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I got the hair care part down, and I'm trynna get on to this African Black Soap wave, but I'm stuck between pure coconut oil and raw shea butter as a moisturizer for my skin :lupe:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Uhmmm.... everything? :lupe: :mcgee:

What do u use? How often? How do u do it :mcgee:?
That smiley made me laugh out loud!

Try to find a -natural- one or you can make your own using sea salt, or baking soda. How often depends on your skin and method. I use a chemical peel once a week to exfoliate.
I think using a regular exfoliator you find in the stores, would be okay with exfoliating every day. However, you would know your skins sensitivity better than me. There are some you want to stay away from like st. ives apricot scrub; the granules are too harsh for skin.

You wet your skin and then rub it on lol, and if thats unclear most products come with instructions. After you exfoliate then moisturize and keep your hands off your face. :ufdup:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got the hair care part down, and I'm trynna get on to this African Black Soap wave, but I'm stuck between pure coconut oil and raw shea butter as a moisturizer for my skin :lupe:
Raw Shea butter :ohlawd: that shyt will have your skin on a different level breh. I have some and my skin loves it.