Black San Francisco school board member under fire for calling out black racism in the Asian communi

khross415

All Star
Daps
I know a breh who’s family still lives in Hunters Point SF

But that is a very small community he lives in. A few black people are still out there, but it’s legit like a square mile.

this shyt aint true either , the point , potrero hills , fillmore , lakeview. hunters point dam sure aint no square mile bruh all up 3rd on both sides of the street is still mostly black. it would be more accurate to say the city isnt as black as it was before but then you have to account for everybody from SF and Oakland who moved in the 90s out to pittsburg , antioch discovery bay , tracy , stockton

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
IMG_9954-300x300.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like someone has been wanting her job and now they have an opportunity

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I was banned for a year, whats the term on here? Future cac or something haha. You know how they say couples look alike? It is what it is.
Interesting to do some further inspection. I think they had this pending and waited for the right moment to get back at her.

Alison is personally committed to giving back to the public education system which helped her mother rise out of poverty, and helped her father become one of the first Black professors at UCLA. Her family history has fueled her passion for ensuring all students receive equal access to a quality education. Her diverse professional experience includes working as a school improvement coach, teacher, parent educator and diversity expert.
alisoncollinssf.com

Racism and Segregation
An audience member asked the candidates how they felt about the “school-to-prison pipeline and its effects on students of color.” Alison Collins, a former educator of 20 years who writes an education blog, answered last. She didn’t mince words. The other candidates had offered ideas for dismantling the pipeline, such as increasing literacy or reducing policing on campus. But none had put a name to the reason such policies were necessary in the first place.

“Systemic racism is a problem,” said Collins, the only African-American on the stage. “If we’re not going to talk about racism — and actually say ‘racism,’ which nobody wants to say — we’re not going to fix problems that are related to racism.

“There are also kids that behave in totally normal ways, and are criminalized for it. Our children are labeled violent, angry, problematic, too loud, I mean, you see it all over the country, right? And it’s happening in our schools,” Collins said. “I’m a mixed-race person, my kids are treated differently, based on the color of their skin. And that’s something that really needs to be talked about.”
Youths Step Up to Question School Board Candidates - San Francisco Public Press

I assume her mom was one of these white woman who enjoyed affirmative action?

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
PUBLISHED: 21:36 EDT, 21 March 2021 | UPDATED: 07:36 EDT, 22 March 2021

In the thread, Collins said that she was seeking to 'combat anti-black racism in the Asian community' and at her daughter's mostly Asian American school.

All she did was report on the happening. Nowhere in the article the author Valerie Edwards from dailymail.com attempted to refute her.

When is Christine Davitt is going to be fired?

Teen Vogue staffer who urged Alexi McCammond firing also tweeted racist slur

Last edited: