Black San Francisco school board member under fire for calling out black racism in the Asian communi

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Plot twist

The rabbit hole goes deeper. Where does she and her family fit in?
  • 8.1% Some Other Race
  • 5.2% Black or African American (55,000 people)
  • 6.5% Two or more races.

san-fran-race-pie-chart.png

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
PUBLISHED: 21:36 EDT, 21 March 2021 | UPDATED: 07:36 EDT, 22 March 2021

Collins' tweets resurfaced just days after eight people, mostly Asian women, were shot dead in Atlanta, Georgia.

Police in Atlanta are still investigating suspected gunman Robert Aaron Long's motive in connection with the shooting on Tuesday. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is assisting with the investigation.

All eight deceased victims have been formally identified as: Delaina Ashley Yaun, 33; Paul Andre Michels, 54; Xiaojie Tan, 49; Daoyou Feng, 44; Soon C. Park, 44; Hyun J. Grant, 51; Suncha Kim, 69, and 63-year-old Yong Yue.
This needs a special highlighted post.

Sex trafficking is behind the lucrative illicit massage business. Why police can't stop it.

Within hours of a police raid of Miami Beach massage parlors in 2017, Chief Daniel Oates stood before TV cameras praising his agency’s eight-month effort to crack down on prostitution and human trafficking.

Officers had detained 10 Asian women and, through interpreters, tried to determine which of them were victims and which were perpetrators. The city, he said, had shut down four brothels posing as spas.

“Obviously, the message to these kinds of operations is that they won’t be tolerated in our town,” Oates said.

Even before the news conference started, however, the case had begun to fall apart. Some sex workers – potential witnesses against the organizers – were gone.

One of the spas would avoid being shut down altogether. The one person charged with trafficking in the case later was allowed to plead guilty to profiting from prostitution, a lesser charge.

Police across the nation have touted sex spa stings for years as evidence that they are cracking down on rampant human trafficking. The publicity surrounding these operations hit a high in February in raids in South Florida that led to charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who police said was caught on video paying for sex acts.

[…]

Cai, 48, and Leung, 65, are licensed accountants. Li, 37, is not. Chinese-language websites include referrals to Leung’s firm; Cai says on her Facebook profile that she is from Wuhan, China, and advertises on her website that she speaks Chinese. Spas are front and center in both firms’ public portfolios, along with Asian import, investment and real estate businesses.

Contacted by phone, Cai, like Li, denied any knowledge of illegal activity – although she said she was aware of the police raids.

“We do our due diligence as a CPA, but we do not know any human trafficking,” Cai said. “Because I’m a CPA, I only talk numbers and financial statement.”

333-SexSpas5.gif

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just my personal experience from Asians (Koreans, Chinese) in the NorthEast, they be racist as hell...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:I always thought the bay was the “Black” Part of Cali the way nikkas be hyping it up.

I used to be in the Bay alot, I have family on my wife's side that live there.

When I visit San Fran for work, I can count the number of black people I see on hand.
When we go to Oakland though... :blessed:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I used to be in the Bay alot, I have family on my wife's side that live there.

When I visit San Fran for work, I can count the number of black people I see on hand.
When we go to Oakland though... :blessed:
Damn, Cali really is on its last legs for Black People I hope at the very least Oakland can maintain its Black population far to much history to just let go of.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
When black people are perpetrators of anti-Asian racism it's often highlight tenfold by the media. Meanwhile the incel who shot up those massage parlors is yesterday's news. Even on reddit some of the Asians have already forgotten about it.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Just my personal experience from Asians (Koreans, Chinese) in the NorthEast, they be racist as hell...
Facts they more racist than the crackers out here in my opinion. I don’t feel too bad about the current political climate we’re in. These dirty zipperheads feeling the pressure now