Black San Francisco school board member under fire for calling out black racism in the Asian communi

Daps
So anyone that done said something bad about asians getting canceled? :mjlol:

I got no quarrel either way but its funny to me mostly because I had no idea there was this many folks even saying bad things about Asians.

This saga is like the revenge of @Tommy Knocks

Any breh ever said something negative about Tommy gon get your files pulled and posting privileges revoked :ufdup:

But real talk, that lady didn't say anything negative about them. She shouldn't be fired.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

I got no quarrel either way but its funny to me mostly because I had no idea there was this many folks even saying bad things about Asians.

Any breh ever said something negative about Tommy gon get your files pulled and posting privileges revoked :ufdup:

But real talk, that lady didn't say anything negative about them. She shouldn't be fired.

this is the cancel culture your beloved democrats have created

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Perfect storm. Who wouldve thought that back in 2016, she had exactly the right tweets to get cancelled in 2021. You cant even plan ahead for sht like this. :francis:

Thats crazy.:ohhh:

It would be like white women rallying against the phrase "PAWG" in the year 2026 and all brehs getting cancelled for their coli posts(or tweets) from way back in 2020. Theres nothing she couldve done to stop this. To make matters worse, she in an asian district too.:dwillhuh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

:heh: you're thinking @Stir Fry

and his girl is black :mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
They mad at this
giphy.webp

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she was elected, she shouldn't resign.

maybe they have a way to remove someone, but she should stand her ground. nothing she said was wrong.