Black San Francisco school board member under fire for calling out black racism in the Asian communi

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m tired of people using “white supremacy” as a catch-all for everything. A better argument in my mind is that Asians are the only people on the planet who may be more racist against blacks than whites. And given the way the global power structure is moving it seems clear we are going to move from a white supremacy structure to an Asian (specifically Chinese) supremacy structure. And that’s not good for black people, be they in Africa or the west coast of the US.

The violence against Asians is a problem and needs to stop. But it’s clear some (NOT all) Asian voices are more interested in settling scores with black people than calling out the white racism that drives this violence.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
your a smart dumb nikka to, so im not trying to entertain your drivel here

point is, you cant control if you end up having nonblack descendents. Nor is having a Black spouse gonna make you immune from it than a black person who has a nonblack spouse.

Your kid who is monoraracial black might uproot and marry a Asian bytch

thats all i got to say
I am indeed smart, but not a nikka. The nikka that was in me left me a long time ago. All that other stuff was indeed drivel. I have no clue what that ranting was about, but it came off as dumb babble.

Are you black american/ADOS? there are light and "damn near white" black americans like Steph Curry's mom who looks white

you nikkas really be thinking blackness in america is only for those who are dark it seems:mjlol:

I agree, this is what some don't understand.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I’m tired of people using “white supremacy” as a catch-all for everything. A better argument in my mind is that Asians are the only people on the planet who may be more racist against blacks than whites. And given the way the global power structure is moving it seems clear we are going to move from a white supremacy structure to an Asian (specifically Chinese) supremacy structure. And that’s not good for black people, be they in Africa or the west coast of the US.

The violence against Asians is a problem and needs to stop. But it’s clear some (NOT all) Asian voices are more interested in settling scores with black people than calling out the white racism that drives this violence.

What is “white supremacy” in essence?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What is “white supremacy” in essence?

To me, white supremacy is a socioeconomic order in which white interests are advanced while non-white interests are reduced/damaged. My problem with lumping all anti-Asian violence under this umbrella is that most of it is pretty standard nativist/isolationist shyt, which goes beyond race. The black people who have committed crimes against Asians didn’t do it because of white supremacy. They did it because their lives have been negatively impacted by Covid and they’ve taken a (racist) stance that says all asian people are responsible for it.

I apply the same reason to the white people who have committed the vast majority of these anti Asian crimes and incidents. I’m just tired of hearing “white supremacy” to be frank. It’s like these people know ten words (white supremacy, normalize, gaslight, etc) and repeat them nonstop.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
To me, white supremacy is a socioeconomic order in which white interests are advanced while non-white interests are reduced/damaged.

Ok, and kind of reasoning goes behind this is a common and shared ideology, to in particularly target Blacks, disfranchise demonize and stigmatize Blacks.

My problem with lumping all anti-Asian violence under this umbrella is that most of it is pretty standard nativist/isolationist shyt, which goes beyond race. The black people who have committed crimes against Asians didn’t do it because of white supremacy. They did it because their lives have been negatively impacted by Covid and they’ve taken a (racist) stance that says all asian people are responsible for it.

It's true that there is a color complexion problem in Asian societies. Covid did come from Wuhan, but it doesn't make all Chinese, let alone all Asian responsible. That I agree with.

With the crimes and crimes statistics there are some issues. These Black who have commented these crimes are mostly unknown. What I mean by that is, that usually Black people as victim and perpetrator are being revealed and things are being dug up from childhood on. Here and now we do not see that. Can you explain why?

I'd like to know who for example Yahya Muslim is, besides that we know that he was homeless?

I like other Black people like to know who these other people are with these clownish outfits and why they out of a blips (allegedly) start to attack elderly Asian people. Why wasn't this before mentioning of the crime bill and all of a sudden every month at least ones?

How have Asians been impacted negatively by Covid?

Do you feel Black people been impacted negatively by Covid?

Of the 125 "COVID-19 related" arrests between March 16 and May 10, 68% were Black, 24% were Latino and just under 7% were white, according to the NYPD Data. NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea disputed the notion that his officers were engaged in racist policing, saying those accusations “could not be anything further from the truth.”

RacialDisparitiesInNYPD_9x16_v02_KS_hpEmbed_9x16_992.jpg

Blacks account for nearly half of all NYC arrests 6 years after end of stop-and-frisk: NYPD data

I apply the same reason to the white people who have committed the vast majority of these anti Asian crimes and incidents. I’m just tired of hearing “white supremacy” to be frank. It’s like these people know ten words (white supremacy, normalize, gaslight, etc) and repeat them nonstop.

It's not about being tired of hearing “white supremacy, it's about what are you wiling to do about it. “White supremacy" is an ideology, a believe system. One can be poor and white, yet still practice white supremacy. Someone non-white can take on the same ideology because of closeness to leverage and benifits. "White supremacy is a big bully that needs to be faced and fought. And like with any other bully “white supremacy is not going to stop until you face the bully and make him stop! Saying and whining about that you don't like the bullying will not make it stop. Bullies want power and only power respects power, everything else doesn't count.

The etymology ironically says:

plural supremacies

:the quality or state of being supreme; also :supreme authority or power NEW! Time TravelerFirst Known Use: 1537

supremacist (n.)
supremacy noun su·prem·a·cy \ su̇-ˈpre-mə-sē \ Definition of supremacy for Students plural supremacies : the highest rank, power, or authority
Definition of SUPREMACY

DOMINATION.
Definition of domination

1 : supremacy or preeminence over another
2 : exercise of mastery or ruling power
3 : exercise of preponderant, governing, or controlling influence
4 plural : dominion 3
Definition of DOMINATION

domination (n.) Look up domination at Dictionary.com

late 14c., "rule, control," from Old French dominacion (12c.) "domination, rule, power," from Latin dominationem (nominative dominatio), noun of action from past participle stem of dominari "to rule, have dominion over," from dominus "lord, master," literally "master of the house," from domus "home" (see domestic) + -nus, suffix denoting ownership or relation. Sexual sense by 1961.
domination | Origin and meaning of domination by Online Etymology Dictionary

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Ain’t no Asian activists getting killed out here
Not that we hope for this, but you are 100% correct. Black activists have been assassinated systemically. Not just recently, but all throughout American history.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me just delete my twitter now in case i get some where prominant and people do a scan on me and see me retweeting sara jay vids

:stopitslime: