Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think Max is going to die. It would really suck if they killed off the one hot girl on the show.

Damn shame, I like her and the white broad with the big ass titties. So many people after that gold. I know Jack Rackham ain't getting it, he's crewed up with a bunch of lames. John Silver has a good shot but just for the fact that he's expecting to ride off into the sunset with the gold tells me he won't get it either. Flint doesn't know about the true story about the gold yet but I think ultimately he's coming out on top with it to save Nassau somehow.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: @ the dudes that dropped the show. Y'all did that way too soon. Another great episode.

:russ: @ Eleanor Guthrie :ufdup:
I guess that's one last flip flop she'll ever make. :laff:

:scust: @ Dufresne and Hornigold though.

I just knew something was going to ruin that alliance to fix Nassau. I didn't think the lady would get headshotted like that though. It's cool that Charles Vane wants to save Flint now but I still don't like him and I was wishing the whole time that Billy Bones would body him.

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
:mjcry: @ the dudes that dropped the show. Y'all did that way too soon. Another great episode.

:russ: @ Eleanor Guthrie :ufdup:
I guess that's one last flip flop she'll ever make. :laff:

:scust: @ Dufresne and Hornigold though.

I just knew something was going to ruin that alliance to fix Nassau. I didn't think the lady would get headshotted like that though. It's cool that Charles Vane wants to save Flint now but I still don't like him and I was wishing the whole time that Billy Bones would body him.
Forreal...The last 3 episodes been really dope!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: just caught up on the last two episodes, shows been fukkin great, couple of episodes this season were slightly weak with female drama but its been dam near top shelf these last two . This last episode could have been the season finale

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt!!

Crazy episode. That headshot was crazy though. I kinda like her.

lol @ everyone hating Vane.

Vane is my favorite on there. He's like this hyper masculine tough guy with an insanely deep voice. And he's not a fakkit.

Dude that plays Vane is pretty good in the role, you could never tell that he is a New Yorker. My favorite characters right now though are Billy Bones and John Silver.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
season was fukking PIFF!!!!! and that finale :gladbron::krs::banderas: the vane and flint team up is on some avengers shyt :ahh: hated to see my ride or die (miranda) die the previous ep but thought it was excellent poetic justice for vane and flint to burn that mufukka down like she wanted :salute:...peg leg john silver in full effect next season too as they go after that gold :blessed:...i still say the first season was pretty good but my gawd the leaps and bounds the second season took :noah: and next season looking like its already gonna be piff

flint going full hetero with the cut and my dude ray winstone as black beard :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
season was fukking PIFF!!!!! and that finale :gladbron::krs::banderas: the vane and flint team up is on some avengers shyt :ahh: hated to see my ride or die (miranda) die the previous ep but thought it was excellent poetic justice for vane and flint to burn that mufukka down like she wanted :salute:...peg leg john silver in full effect next season too as they go after that gold :blessed:...i still say the first season was pretty good but my gawd the leaps and bounds the second season took :noah: and next season looking like its already gonna be piff

flint going full hetero with the cut and my dude ray winstone as black beard :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Ray Winstone! :wow:

I think Max is going to die. It would really suck if they killed off the one hot girl on the show.

I'm surprised
Max made it and it looks like Eleanor got the bushes instead. Assuming she does get hanged but I think she's returning along with Dufresne and that turncoat Hornigold :scust:

Can't wait to see Max run shyt next season. I read a theory that John Silver might wife Max.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ray Winstone! :wow:

I'm surprised
Max made it and it looks like Eleanor got the bushes instead. Assuming she does get hanged but I think she's returning along with Dufresne and that turncoat Hornigold :scust:

Can't wait to see Max run shyt next season. I read a theory that John Silver might wife Max.
he may wife her in show form but i swear imma find a way to give that woman my name and my seed :noah: