Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't have come in here before watching the ep... They done made Flint a batty boy? :mjlol: I hope it wasn't with John Silver. Gonna watch the ep. now.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli: They could have chopped the homo flashback scenes to show the results of that cliffhanger ending, now we gotta wait till next week.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What's the point of making Flint gay? How does that add to the story :mindblown:
It adds absolutely nothing to the story, they forced this fakkit twist on us just for pure shock...It was completely unnecessary and pointless...Flint already had motive for what he was doing in Nassau...All that don't be ashamed shyt that broad was telling him sounded like a fakkit infomercial...:smh:

I can put up with this agenda bullshyt when it affects a side character like Fagron in Spartacus but when they turn the main dude gay for no reason other than shock and give us a lecture on "shame" ? Nah fukk out of here with that...I think I'm officially done with this show and its a shame because this seasons been good...

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Yeah, it felt like a forced wrestling twist or something off of South Park. I wouldn't have minded if it made sense or they dropped clues but it felt like the writers just wanted to do something shocking for the sake of it.

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
Knew that fool (Hamilton) was "peculiar"...who lets they right hand man just fukk they wife with no repercussions. And her warning him that his dad would find out about "whispers" concerning shyt in his house only confirmed it...just didnt figure it was Flint :damn:

Dont really care tho...I'm watching this show for Blackbeard (hopefully) and that black chick:banderas: (every time I see that bish :noah:)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Now that I think about it that earring does makes flint looks quite fabulous :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
London
:mjlol::mjlol: I knew that Hamilton dude was probably gay as he knew his cheated on him regularly and he didn't care but Flint? Come on these writers are just trolling.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
well i cant say im shocked...i mean gay nikkas have been around since the beginning of time and all but still....they just had to make the most cunning and intelligent pirate a homo.

I dont know who to root for anymore. I was team Flint before this fukkery, dont really like Vane all that much. I think im just going to root for Silver:yeshrug::upsetfavre: