Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It was a great finale and great season. That final battle with the cannons firing at the city was top notch/movie quality. I wonder if Mike Bay actually was hands on with that scene. I bet the first scene next season will be Flint banging one of Max's girls just to make up with the fans that didn't like his throwback scenes this season:mjlol: and Vane needs a boat next season:stopitslime:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It was a great finale and great season. That final battle with the cannons firing at the city was top notch/movie quality. I wonder if Mike Bay actually was hands on with that scene. I bet the first scene next season will be Flint banging one of Max's girls just to make up with the fans that didn't like his throwback scenes this season:mjlol: and Vane needs a boat next season:stopitslime:
This would change nothing for those that gave up on the show due to that horrible unnecessary twist...

The issue with Flint being a batty boy is that it felt like it was done purely to fulfill an agenda and shock value because it did absolutely nothing to progress the story...Flint already had his motive to pursue Hamilton's wishes for Nassau...He didn't need to suck dudes dikk for that motive and Hamilton's wife didn't need to give us a 15 minute speech about fakkitry not being shameful...That was an awful episode that stained an otherwise very good season...

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
he may wife her in show form but i swear imma find a way to give that woman my name and my seed :noah:

Her and that big tittied white broad.
IWUal3f.png

Seriously though, according to the book John Silver had an unnamed "wife of color" he had running an Inn for him while he did his pirate shyt. I remembered way before he got off his coward ways in the show he tried to :cape: her when Vane was yoking her out for info.

Last edited:
Daps
As one of the people who gave up this show after that meh first season, lemme say...you brehs were right, season 2 is piff :wow:

Finale was dope as fukk. I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread when it was upped a few weeks ago. Anybody that threw this in the bushes after or during season 1, you gotta get back on this. :banderas:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Show is dope but not seeing Spartacus
Not many shows are seeing Spartacus honestly. Might rewatch that shyt soon.

I think the only area Black Sails beats Spartacus in is special effects but I may not count that since I feel like Spartacus' overtop blood and shytty CG added to the charm it had. :mjcry:

Somebody here had a great idea that they should make another season with Gannicus on some Hercules: The Legendary Journeys shyt... :wow:

Prynce

Daps
:damn: I can't take the mistreatment of that fine ass mulatto.

How could you hurt something so beautiful. I would never raise a violent hand towards her. :noah: