Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
well i cant say im shocked...i mean gay nikkas have been around since the beginning of time and all but still....they just had to make the most cunning and intelligent pirate a homo.

I dont know who to root for anymore. I was team Flint before this fukkery, dont really like Vane all that much. I think im just going to root for Silver:yeshrug::upsetfavre:

Root for Billy Bones. Looks like he's on a come up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it felt like a forced wrestling twist or something off of South Park. I wouldn't have minded if it made sense or they dropped clues but it felt like the writers just wanted to do something shocking for the sake of it.
Word ...

Here I am thinking they was getting some threesome action on and tag teaming Miranda :ehh::manny:,but then they pull that butt pirate shyt :beli:

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
well i cant say im shocked...i mean gay nikkas have been around since the beginning of time and all but still....they just had to make the most cunning and intelligent pirate a homo.

I dont know who to root for anymore. I was team Flint before this fukkery, dont really like Vane all that much. I think im just going to root for Silver:yeshrug::upsetfavre:
Should be obvious...Calico Jack (Rackham)...nucca gettin threesomes nightly from the finest bish in the Caribbeans:shaq: AND he bout the be the man if this show cares anything about actual history.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol Jack Rackham was bytch….When the Navy caught him slipping in the Caribbean, him and the crew were too drunk/scared to fight, Anne Bonny and Mary Read were fighting…..Her last words to him were: "Had you fought like a man, you need not have been hang'd like a dog. I was a pirate fanatic as a child….still am...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It adds absolutely nothing to the story, they forced this fakkit twist on us just for pure shock...It was completely unnecessary and pointless...Flint already had motive for what he was doing in Nassau...All that don't be ashamed shyt that broad was telling him sounded like a fakkit infomercial...:smh:

I can put up with this agenda bullshyt when it affects a side character like Fagron in Spartacus but when they turn the main dude gay for no reason other than shock and give us a lecture on "shame" ? Nah fukk out of here with that...I think I'm officially done with this show and its a shame because this seasons been good...
1st i want 2 apologize 4 making this thread. i cant support the agenda. i want to fukk a bytch. if i cant fukk a bytch ,or im tired of a bytch. i dont do anything. im not fukking a dude in lieu of a bytch. its not about watching a entertaining show. its about these mufukkers want you to want a d1ck in yo mouth or ass. you see a bad bytch, you use her to get hard, then you fukk your pal. she wants to join in on the fun, cool, but what will happen is that bytch will sit in a chair in a sexy outfit drinking merlot and fall asleep watching yall fukk im done with this show

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
lol Jack Rackham was bytch….When the Navy caught him slipping in the Caribbean, him and the crew were too drunk/scared to fight, Anne Bonny and Mary Read were fighting…..Her last words to him were: "Had you fought like a man, you need not have been hang'd like a dog. I was a pirate fanatic as a child….still am...
:ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This season has been straight piff, bunch of insecure fatherless nikkas trowing the show cuz of something that hasn't even been mentioned again. :mjlol:

:mjcry: Damn breh, I was raised without a father, I don't get down like that.

Only one boring episode this season so far, and IMO it was the one that came after the gay reveal. Last night and the week before been fire though and I'm liking the John Silver come up.

Charles Vane :lupe: that man is about to fukk everything up...