Black Sails (Starz's pirate show) begins January 28 #stonecoldjanuary

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i actually liked last season the ending was bit weird but hey i'll fukk with it, anyway, season 2 started last night...

one thing I like about starz is that they only going to have 8 episodes so every episode counts, should hold me over until vikings start feb. 13

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i actually liked last season the ending was bit weird but hey i'll fukk with it, anyway, season 2 started last night...

one thing I like about starz is that they only going to have 8 episodes so every episode counts, should hold me over until vikings start feb. 13

This season is 10 episodes though. :blessed:

I don't like the Dufresne recast but the first actor from season 1 had a scheduling conlict so it couldn't be helped :mjcry:

I also hope Billy Bones comes back.

Looks like Bonnie just wanted some mulatto p*ssy :noah:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Damn nobody watching this?

This season is off to a very good start so far...

A lot more bloodshed and action than that boring ass politics shyt we got last season...

:russ::scusthov:@ that demonic CAC that got called out for ass fukking the milk goat...

But WTF is wrong with this nikka Jack? Could of easily turnt that into a three way with Anne and the mulatto (that titty :banderas:) but gave some wack speech and exit the room looking like :sadcam:on some come back to my bed later Anne shyt...:dahell:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But WTF is wrong with this nikka Jack? Could of easily turnt that into a three way with Anne and the mulatto (that titty :banderas:) but gave some wack speech and exit the room looking like :sadcam:on some come back to my bed later Anne shyt...:dahell:

That speech might have sounded wack but it's Jack setting a come up for himself. Max told Jack that Anne already put him in the friend zone like :umad: and I don't think Max is interested in fukking him at all. So instead of letting himself get pushed aside he comes up with an idea to elevate the three of them so he can break out of Charles Vane's punishment. He's still :to: about losing Anne but at least he's not letting simpery destroy him.

@kingdarius where you at? You still watching this?
:whew: If they keep up with the piff this is going to be my top favorite for the year.

Glad to see that Billy Bones made it but breh getting tortured ain't a good look :mjcry:

:wow: @ Dufresne having to :whoa: and fall back to respect Captain Flint's :demonic: game.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That speech might have sounded wack but it's Jack setting a come up for himself. Max told Jack that Anne already put him in the friend zone like :umad: and I don't think Max is interested in fukking him at all. So instead of letting himself get pushed aside he comes up with an idea to elevate the three of them so he can break out of Charles Vane's punishment. He's still :to: about losing Anne but at least he's not letting simpery destroy him.

@kingdarius where you at? You still watching this?
:whew: If they keep up with the piff this is going to be my top favorite for the year.

Glad to see that Billy Bones made it but breh getting tortured ain't a good look :mjcry:

:wow: @ Dufresne having to :whoa: and fall back to respect Captain Flint's :demonic: game.
havent watched the 2nd ep yet but yea im still watching...will most likely watch after the game

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still trying to finish up Season 1.

the lightskin beauty getting raped was hard to watch