Black Queen will be State Prosecutor in Freddie Gray case/*UPDATE* Six officers now charged!!

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I don't know about ol'girl brehs.

Her whole family comes from a line of police officers. Her husband in the councilman in the district that Freddie was killed. This is her first major case. If she goes against police, she is basically throwing her career in the toilet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they have to prove that the officers actually did something wrong right? The only thing we know for sure is they didn't strap him in properly.

Some bytch on CNN was talking about how he was agitated and could have spit on the policeman so that is why they didn't do it.

I don't think that will be the problem. She's always "gone against the police"..has even(somewhat) made a career out of it including the position she now holds. It is the very reputation that precedes her.

Everything else you said, agreed :wow:

I am confident that she will do her unbiased best. I don't think that will be a problem at all. I think her issue is finding any tangible proof of any wrongdoing with the police being the only witnesses.

Yeah, we all know it's virtually impossible to sever your own friggin' spinal cord. But the courts will not care. They will want evidence.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Be a product and beneficiary of the Blue Shield and work for a system that persecutes your brothers. I have no more faith in her than I would anyone else. Cop family? Nah, I'm good.:camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
CD7dUJEVEAA0ryr.jpg

Boom. Let's go.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Clear example of overcharge. This will not hold up.

Overcharge? :what:

The problem with the last few cases that went to court or grand jury was that there weren't enough charges. There was too much uncertainty to get the bigger charges, and nothing lower was available so juries just went with innocent. That's going to be nigh impossible here. Even if the manslaughter doesn't stick, there are 2-3 other logical charges available for juries.