Black Queen will be State Prosecutor in Freddie Gray case/*UPDATE* Six officers now charged!!

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Sadly i'm skeptical as hell about this beautiful sister :snoop:
Her family history of white supremacy enforcement agents is lookin funny in the light :patrice:

It does present quite an interesting dynamic with her.

She is a proven voice of the people, specifically regarding speaking out against the police.

Yet, her family lineup looks like it's own stand-alone precinct for crying out loud.

Think she'll be aite though.

Big Daddy

Daps
Her husband and children :
0spJXpg.jpg

This gives me good vibes.

:yes:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lets hope she doesn't fall to the usual "Pressure"......:mjpls:

I'm 50/50 anything will happen to those pigs tho......The uprising should've continued....this is a much bigger issue than Baltimore or Ferguson....There's murders and beatings by cops and your average whites still unsolved from the past and happening right now as we speak, so its going to take more than this, but lets see what happens........

Big Daddy

Daps
Lets hope she doesn't fall to the usual "Pressure"......:mjpls:

I'm 50/50 anything will happen to those pigs tho......The uprising should've continued....this is a much bigger issue than Baltimore or Ferguson....There's murders and beatings by cops and your average whites still unsolved from the past and happening right now as we speak, so its going to take more than this, but lets see what happens........

The sad part about it all too is the fact that - even with all the incidents that have caught national attention these past few years, they only represent the incidents that just happened to get caught on video, etc.

It doesn't take into account the countless atrocities committed when we're pulled over on a dark street, back alley, empty parking lot, out in the country on a not so busy highway - all with no witnesses or video footage.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly at best I'm expecting some type of settlement along the lines of:

-Cops apologizing for not properly securing Gray in the police vehicle. Apparently they'd already said they made a mistake by not securing him
-Some type of wrongful death settlement
-The cops involved leave the police department but don't go to jail

It sucks but that's what I'm expecting. They can't prove the cops beat him to death, whereas it would be easy to suggest he died due to the vehicle ride.
:snoop:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Negged and reported. Sick of you ALWAYS trying to sh!t on Black Excellence. You shouldn't even be allowed in The Root, let alone a mod of any forum. You're literally a troll.

Links to me shytting on black excellence? I'll wait.....

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Dat weave doe :francis:

:childplease: Shut up cac. Negged.

I don't know about ol'girl brehs.

Her whole family comes from a line of police officers. Her husband in the councilman in the district that Freddie was killed. This is her first major case. If she goes against police, she is basically throwing her career in the toilet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they have to prove that the officers actually did something wrong right? The only thing we know for sure is they didn't strap him in properly.

Some bytch on CNN was talking about how he was agitated and could have spit on the policeman so that is why they didn't do it.

BTW, I watched CNN for a hour and it aint shyt. They had this Precious looking broad representing West Baltimore, and Ray Lewis, brolic ass as the voice of reason for them kids. CNN really got their :troll:on.