Reppin
#ADOS
that's known information

yet that doesn't account for every jewish individual

you got it though ha

even within ny it's different jewish folk on different types of time

they ain't all on the same wave

humans don't work like that point blank ha

What are YOU taking about bc i thought this thread was bp running shyt how jews run shyt. Clearly, we're talking about ppl who run shyt, not randoms.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:mjlol: They're not special. They simply have access to capital- in a massive, enormous way- that we do not. Fact.

It needs to be taken into consideration and i don't see that. I see a lot of optimistic people ignoring the familial relationships, which we lack, that undergird these monopolies (of ALL industries). Its not 'just business'.

So, industry: sport. Requires capital outlay (finance), arenas (real estate), distribution (media). Legit, pick any given city and all these ppl are married to each other or otherwise related. Thats a cabal. You have to plan for that explicitly and no amount of hoping it works out will surmount that challenge.

This could have been more easily done in the past, when bp had real estate, media, and capital. Im not saying it can't be done, Ijs, it can't depend on anybody else for ALL three pillars i named. Certain things have to be in place first, so as not to be sabotaged.
So you're suggesting that a Black owned league couldn't raise money from international investors? Sure they could. There's not scarcity of money out there.

And a little something called the internet allows for media distribution. If you think Amazon, Google, Facebook, or Apple wouldn't agree to act as distributors then I don't know what to tell you.

And although I suggested possibly using HBCU gyms to start-- you don't need an arena right away. Playing games out like they did in the bubble would suffice while those other elements come into play. I don't understand arguing the 'difficulties' of something no one has even attempted to do. Fans and their money WILL follow the players wherever they go.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
ha ok smarty-pants*
Its love, just trynna put my people up on game. If needed, i always have receipts from good sources.

:lupe: Im one degree of separation away from Ivanka, possibly several different ways. Also, jfk jr, rip, several ways, 1-2 deg. That's just randoms off the top of my head.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:patrice: Um.... thats how you make a good plan.
:comeon:

The point is that making the choice to do this is easy. The execution not so much. But our community has the tools to accomplish this. Folks are just too concerned about their own pockets. We have the talent, the personnel, and more importantly the savvy to succeed. I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you though. I'm making the point that this IS possible-- you just keep blubbering on about the challenges, as if we're not capable of problem solving. It's like you think one day white people will get bored and start handing over power and wealth. You have to take it. And that's not ever going to be a comfortable situation.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: nah that's like saying tyler perry can take over the movie industry. He not bigger than the league

I don't like this analogy. The movie industry is waaayy bigger and more complex than just one private sports league.. I dont think he can just take the whole shyt over himself, but if other players followed his lead, played their cards right, and built up leverage over however many years, blks collectively could potentially have a decent piece of the NBA pie.. Which is a lot considering we control absolutely nothing in ANY existing industry. It all starts with getting a permanent seat at the table

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s not as easy as you make it seem. Even with Bron, didnt Klutch basically merge with UTA? So whatever takeover they’re conducting is still cac/Jew/hollywood connected
Yep
thr_issue_31_lebron_james_cover.jpg

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
The NBA was sweating bullets but they successfully got the players back on the court and got Obama help. Just because you're too dumb to understand what I'm saying doesn't make it a bunch of babble. There's actual logistics behind this shyt, and the guy that you think can wave his magic wand and create an 100% black owned league overnight couldn't even keep his agency black owned for more than 5 years before merging it with Jewish cacs so he could gain more access to Hollywood. But somehow he can easily renege on all of that to go outside the system to create a player owned league overnight. Stop living in fantasy land dumbazz.
tenor.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Black people making obscene amounts of money from sports is a relatively modern occurrence. It's not something that was happening 40-50 years ago. On the flip side, the white money behind ownership and agents has been around virtually since the beginning.

The NBA has the most powerful black athletes, including the most powerful athlete in the US (Bron). More black agents are indeed popping up but there's a difference between Bron money and Steve Ballmer money. The athletes don't have the cash to own this shyt. These teams are owned by billionaires and that's never going to change.

Bron is gonna be a billionaire one day and ultimately own a team...but think about the fact that (assuming that happens) the only two black owners will be the two greatest players of all time. Is that the bar that's set? You gotta be the GOAT and have a flawless business record to get to that level? Then it's not truly attainable.

Daps
players should have been pooling their money together to purchase teams or create their own leagues, using theri influence to get black coaches and front office executives hired, only using black agents and giving interviews to black reporters. There are whole industries off the field built around sports that black athletes should be practicing racial nepotism and using their power to put on other blacks just like jews do in Hollywood. That's one thing I give Lebron props for he got all his nikkas eating good and taking over the NBA.

Players are coddled Especially with leagues like AA starting so young. There no real incentive for them to risk that and not see any reward.
NBA maybe alot from that league are starting to come from middle class homes but NFL will NEVER WORK..humble SOUTHERN BEGINNING ASIDE. Too many players in a league who can only think about now, good ol boys network is STRONG. Those boosters....