Black ppl should run sports like how Jews run hollywood

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjlol:

Are you suggesting that there are no black executives and lawyers capable of running a league?
But it's not just about running the league itself. It's distribution, it's financing, all that is tied in with the same ppl who, again, ain't tryna work FOR us.

This world is interconnected in ways you might not be fully aware of, and all of those ppl are related. :usure:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
41qo1qt3SCL.jpg

washington-bears-1943-abddee64506f54fdbcb259631e7dcc87212b4616.jpg

morehouse_0.jpg

1945-kc-monarchs2.jpg

We had all Black baseball and basketball leagues...... Until the 1950s where they disbanded because CACs invited them to play in their leagues

Guess white ice was really colder :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

That's the thing. Not like it hasn't been done before. The Negro League's popularity and impact is up there. It was a legit alternative to the MLB.

The problem nowadays with sports is that the vast majority of athletes don't have the same mindset. All this sounds good in theory but not many are willing to put in the leg work. If you watch the 30 for 30 Broke, you see that these athletes are like most Americans, living paycheck to paycheck and once that stops like 2/3 of em go broke.

Hard to preach black ownership when most couldn't even support Kap when it wasn't profitable. That mindset let's me know that they not fully willing to take that step to break the cycle. When Kyrie brought it up, it was met with a mixed response. Tbh I'm just happy that more and more are coming around to it. Like seeing more top HS recruits considering HBCUs to play ball.

Maybe it'll change down the road, but I don't expect much from the crop of athletes. However, more people are catching wind to doing so.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
they'll work for the check like anyone else

every jewish person ain't a boss

ha

You in NY just like i am. I don't think I've ever witnessed a jew working for a gentile in my life and I'm intimately acquainted with fashion, finance, and law. Even when they're in partnership with a gentle, they coming with the financing and are the de facto boss.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
there's something a client of ours is working on that tackles this problem
I can't say anything right now but when it's out I'll give a shout out

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
But it's not just about running the league itself. It's distribution, it's financing, all that is tied in with the same ppl who, again, ain't tryna work FOR us.

This world is interconnected in ways you might not be fully aware of, and all of those ppl are related. :usure:
I am aware though. That's why I'm saying it's fear stopping this. No disrespect because I don't know who you are outside of the Coli, but I've done business with companies that operate on this level. This is not some insurmountable obstacle. And yes white people WILL work for a black league. And others will be perfectly happy to work WITH us. Stop treating white folks like they're special. The players are the talent and the money will always follows the talent. There are plenty of black professionals that could assist with setting up a league. At the end of the day (and obviously I'm simplifying) it's just laundry. It doesn't have to be a drop-in NBA replacement on day one with bobble heads and shyt. The TV contracts are the most important thing. The advertising dollars are the key.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait ....

I know I seen some of these posters in thr sports section

Saying LeBron have too much power NOW!!

We shyt on our own so much its crazy

LeBron
Jay
Cube

Could be trying to do this very thing but ...

What would come up is

Remember Bron didn't want to stay on that cavs team and burn out he fatherless :damn:

Jay shot his brother at 12 and didn't want to split his money with dame for ever and didn't want to hang out with beans while he shooting people in the stomach

Cube did are we there yet he not gangster

:damn:

We love tossing shyt in our own face when it was decades ago we never allow our own to grow and make mistakes

But we want them with no support to give up all they got for us :dahell:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You in NY just like i am. I don't think I've ever witnessed a jew working for a gentile in my life and I'm intimately acquainted with fashion, finance, and law. Even when they're in partnership with a gentle, they coming with the financing and are the de facto boss.
ha they got you buying the propaganda

while it's true they definitely do work together better than other communities it ain't perfection

it's pawns & workers in every community

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but are folks willing to work with each other or they are happy where they at by showing to work and go home???

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

while it's true they definitely do work together better than other communities it ain't perfection

:heh: What "propaganda" and who said "perfect"? They work very hard to prevent ppl from noticing (aloud). Im in these circles, i know who marries who. :mjlol:

There's a damn Jewish wire strung up around the city and they have their own ambulance and police, this is not propaganda. Do you know how much looooooong money/ sense of community/ interconnectedness is required to sustain all that? Tip of the iceberg. :sas1:

TheSpook

Banned
Daps

They dont wanna hear you. People act like jews are only in New York

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Players have the choice when it comes to agents, trainers, managers....no excuse for black players to have non-black agents, trainers, managers

It's coming breh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...rity-nfl-first-round-picks-have-black-agents/

NFL insider notebook: How Black agents are adjusting to today's NFL climate, a big week for one agent, more

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

The ground work is being laid. It'll take some time for more to hop on board, but change is coming and cacs don't like it. Oh well :manny:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:heh: What "propaganda" and who said "perfect"? They work very hard to prevent ppl from noticing (aloud). Im in these circles, i know who marries who. :mjlol:

There's a damn Jewish wire strung up around the city and they have their own ambulance and police, this is not propaganda. Do you know how much looooooong money/ sense of community/ interconnectedness is required to sustain all that? Tip of the iceberg. :sas1:
that's known information

yet that doesn't account for every jewish individual

you got it though ha

They dont wanna hear you. People act like jews are only in New York

even within ny it's different jewish folk on different types of time

they ain't all on the same wave

humans don't work like that point blank ha

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Why yall keep talking about LeBron? Sure he'll probably try some shyt when he's done but he is done in the next 2 or 3 years. It's gonna take people after him to really get the trend going and moving.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Stop treating white folks like they're special
:mjlol: They're not special. They simply have access to capital- in a massive, enormous way- that we do not. Fact.

It needs to be taken into consideration and i don't see that. I see a lot of optimistic people ignoring the familial relationships, which we lack, that undergird these monopolies (of ALL industries). Its not 'just business'.

So, industry: sport. Requires capital outlay (finance), arenas (real estate), distribution (media). Legit, pick any given city and all these ppl are married to each other or otherwise related. Thats a cabal. You have to plan for that explicitly and no amount of hoping it works out will surmount that challenge.

This could have been more easily done in the past, when bp had real estate, media, and capital. Im not saying it can't be done, Ijs, it can't depend on anybody else for ALL three pillars i named. Certain things have to be in place first, so as not to be sabotaged.