SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Yep
thr_issue_31_lebron_james_cover.jpg
this is the new black owned huh? a black face on a white owned company, ala diddy

Daps
Lebron could NEVER truly be the Face or backbone of what yall are thinking of.

I love what he does off the court givingback wise but His OFF COURT activities are what makes him a huge red flag.

He has a great PR machine behind him but Not only does he have a wondering eye in front of his wife but also a stadiums full of people with smartphones, events, etc
He moves VERY sloppy with his hoes and orgies and if you don't think that will be used against him. If he moving sloppy at his big age out here in LA...Imagine how he was in MIami in his 20's and all of that will be released.

A black majority league will need a wholesome Image for major tv deals and the average family and Lebron can't be that.
If this covid thing taught us anything...people love watching sports IN person or in large groups especially with families.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He didn’t prove me wrong. He was literally insinuating that Black people didn’t have the capacity to challenge white people that wouldn’t want to see a black owned league succeed.

No I wasn't. You're dumb as shyt