"'Black Pirellis rolling over this Makaveli...

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
just for the record...i'm the one that found that qb documentary on :hamster: where they talk about the incident with 2pac and nas. i'm more inclined to believe that deathrow shut shiit down considering that nuttso said they rolled 100 + deep to the soul train awards where biggie ran into the building. there were at least 80 dudes just from the bay. this whole 2pac vs nas thing...everyone knows nas was the better rapper back then, but on the same token we have enough common sense to know nas discography simply isn't fukking with 2pacs. dudes been alive alot longer and has simply failed time after time on releases. thank god for lost tapes. i think it would've been a very interesting battle to say the least.

what qb documentary?

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lmao no. Havoc lived through his brothers life. Havoc was never a factor in the streets ever. They've never returned fire in their life. Them nikkas is pedestrians and rappers. They had real street nikkas like Havoc brother and Littles and Illa Ghee holding them down but the RAPPERS Mobb Deep have always been p*ssy

And lol you taking Prodigy's word for it about his little run in with Jay. Trust me on this, Jay is infinitely more connected in the streets than Mobb Deep wish they could be with way more money. If they even thought about touching son, Mobb Deep would get cleaned up within a day or two. Real shyt. The caliber of nikkas Jay knows is different level.
Bullshyt. Calvin Klein wouldn't even co-sign that shyt about Jay-Z being "that nikka" or a factor in BK.

And Jay more connected in the streets than Mobb Deep or Nas? Didn't E-Money Bags have ROC nikkas in hiding? :patrice:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is why I fcuks with Drill Music...

These kids are NOT sneak and late dissing...They are naming names in REAL time, and bodies are dropping...

Lil Reese saying "Don't try me it'll happen" on "Savage" is possibly the HARDEST line ever spit, considering what happen to Lil Jojo on the same evening he ignored that stern warning...

I have said my piece, now you can carry on idolizing gossip bars from "woulda coulda shoulda" rappers...
Yeah but the music is ass cheeks. So who cares?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
just for the record...i'm the one that found that qb documentary on :hamster: where they talk about the incident with 2pac and nas. i'm more inclined to believe that deathrow shut shiit down considering that nuttso said they rolled 100 + deep to the soul train awards where biggie ran into the building. there were at least 80 dudes just from the bay. this whole 2pac vs nas thing...everyone knows nas was the better rapper back then, but on the same token we have enough common sense to know nas discography simply isn't fukking with 2pacs. dudes been alive alot longer and has simply failed time after time on releases. thank god for lost tapes. i think it would've been a very interesting battle to say the least.
Nas has more high quality songs. More excellent/classic albums. Nas never went on a run like PAC did in 95/96 (unless you count Lost Tapes).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but the music is ass cheeks. So who cares?
I care...
"Don't Like" and "Supa Savage" are the best two albums I have heard in the past 4 years...

Plus, there are a lot of people who think Nas is "asss cheeks"...Would Nas even make it if he was coming up in the game today...?

At this point, Nas gets by on reputation...Last good album was IWW....I am...Was a MESS...It could have been better if dude had made up his mind about going pop-hop or sticking to hip hop...Instead, he made a terribly ambiguous album...

After that, it is just FORCED hot albums/classics....

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I care...
"Don't Like" and "Supa Savage" are the best two albums I have heard in the past 4 years...

Plus, there are a lot of people who think Nas is "asss cheeks"...Would Nas even make it if he was coming up in the game today...?

At this point, Nas gets by on reputation...Last good album was IWW....I am...Was a MESS...It could have been better if dude had made up his mind about going pop-hop or sticking to hip hop...Instead, he made a terribly ambiguous album...

After that, it is just FORCED hot albums/classics....
Put us on breh. Post the song/verse where Reese blacks out.

If Nas dropped Illmatic today, he'd be Roc Marciano. There is no market for that type of shyt nowadays.

His last great album, was his last album. Before that, Gods Son. Before that Lost Tapes. Before that Stillmatic.

But again. Post that crazy lyrical, show of skill verse/song from Reese.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Same here.

B!tch f#ck you and everything/everyone you love!

B!tch f#ck you and everything/everyone you love to! I'm the most anti cop man on this board read over my post. You trying to hard to act like shooting two dunk guys who had no intention of killing anyone was some sort of Chris Dorner ish. It wasn't and I wouldn't be surprised if Pac did shoot them because he broke out the windows on his new ride. Bow down!

B!tch f#ck you and everything/everyone you love! Pac wasn't on my level, I'M THAT DUDE!
lol....them two nikkas is the same poster just alternate accounts

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
what qb documentary?

There's a part where someone claims Queensbridge came deep all strapped up to get at Pac/Death Row. This is just one story of several so no one really knows what to believe about what really happened....... I guess that part could be true but what's debated is who bowed down to who that night. Hussian Fatal held Pac down with his Jersey goons as Pac asked him to so Pac did have back up as well. Nas has an account, Suge, Snoop has at least two, Fatal has spoken on it a few times..... not sure who else.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Put us on breh. Post the song/verse where Reese blacks out.

If Nas dropped Illmatic today, he'd be Roc Marciano. There is no market for that type of shyt nowadays.

His last great album, was his last album. Before that, Gods Son. Before that Lost Tapes. Before that Stillmatic.

But again. Post that crazy lyrical, show of skill verse/song from Reese.
Post ANYTHING lyrical from naS fakket.