"'Black Pirellis rolling over this Makaveli...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I've done some heavy digging on that NY shooting, and I've never heard of these transcripts.Not a cache or nothing.

And with all the rabid ass Pac zealots on the net, this shyt shouldn't be like hunting down unicorns.

Sites like Makaveli-boards and Thuglifearmy would have that shyt

for instance, Thuglifearmy

http://www.thuglifearmy.com/court-documents.html

Like I said, I've been following this incident like the JFK assassination since '01.

If them transcripts exist, I'd like to see what they say:ohhh:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
@intilectual recipricol nikka said pac shot them in a cowardly way, dude wants pac to duel em like he clint eastwood in a western movie.

I challenge you racist officers to a duel ass nikka :what:
gotta remember where we at, some of these clowns grew up looking up to and wanting to be a cop. Not knowin shyt about DWB... :mjpls: anyone that busts caps at cops is a-okay in my book.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
he shot the two off duty cops.
who never identified themselves because they were beating up a black guy.
plus, suffered from white privilege, and smashed his car window.
when, pac tried to help.

Art Barr

no transcript needed. This is pretty much true.

Once Pac found out they were cops, he sued The City of Atlanta and they settled out of court for a couple of million.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
no transcript needed. This is pretty much true.

Once Pac found out they were cops, he sued The City of Atlanta and they settled out of court for a couple of million.

the transcripts don't deal with the city of Atlanta.
they deal with what happened in ny.

art barr

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Man, I've done some heavy digging on that NY shooting, and I've never heard of these transcripts.Not a cache or nothing.

And with all the rabid ass Pac zealots on the net, this shyt shouldn't be like hunting down unicorns.

Sites like Makaveli-boards and Thuglifearmy would have that shyt

for instance, Thuglifearmy

http://www.thuglifearmy.com/court-documents.html

Like I said, I've been following this incident like the JFK assassination since '01.

If them transcripts exist, I'd like to see what they say:ohhh:
Same here.

@intilectual recipricol nikka said pac shot them in a cowardly way, dude wants pac to duel em like he clint eastwood in a western movie.

I challenge you racist officers to a duel ass nikka :what:
B!tch f#ck you and everything/everyone you love!
gotta remember where we at, some of these clowns grew up looking up to and wanting to be a cop. Not knowin shyt about DWB... :mjpls: anyone that busts caps at cops is a-okay in my book.
B!tch f#ck you and everything/everyone you love to! I'm the most anti cop man on this board read over my post. You trying to hard to act like shooting two dunk guys who had no intention of killing anyone was some sort of Chris Dorner ish. It wasn't and I wouldn't be surprised if Pac did shoot them because he broke out the windows on his new ride. Bow down!
nikkas tryna spin Pac shooting cops as cowardly

Pac had more heart in one finger than any of you nikkas combined :dead:
B!tch f#ck you and everything/everyone you love! Pac wasn't on my level, I'M THAT DUDE!

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:usure: Havoc was a known stick up kid. And Mobb Deep is known to have been in shootouts, not to mention P confronted Jay, and Jay wanted to leave it all as rap. I don't think Mobb Deep is p*ssy, just that Thug Life was realer :wow:
Lmao no. Havoc lived through his brothers life. Havoc was never a factor in the streets ever. They've never returned fire in their life. Them nikkas is pedestrians and rappers. They had real street nikkas like Havoc brother and Littles and Illa Ghee holding them down but the RAPPERS Mobb Deep have always been p*ssy

And lol you taking Prodigy's word for it about his little run in with Jay. Trust me on this, Jay is infinitely more connected in the streets than Mobb Deep wish they could be with way more money. If they even thought about touching son, Mobb Deep would get cleaned up within a day or two. Real shyt. The caliber of nikkas Jay knows is different level.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Lmao no. Havoc lived through his brothers raps. Havoc was never a factor in the streets ever. They've never returned fire in their life. Them nikkas is pedestrians and rappers. They had real street nikkas like Havoc brother and Littles and Illa Ghee holding them down but the RAPPERS Mobb Deep have always been p*ssy

And lol you taking Prodigy's word for it about his little run in with Jay. Trust me on this, Jay is infinitely more connected in the streets than Mobb Deep wish they could be with way more money. If they even thought about touching son, Mobb Deep would get cleaned up within a day or two. Real shyt. The caliber of nikkas Jay knows is different level.
Stop it... Mobb Deep is NY thuggery at its height... it was just that Thuglife was realer like ol buddy said. :wow: