Black Physician Who Said She Was Mistreated Dies of COVID-19

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stfu.
you try to find any opportunity to shyt on black people when this topic has nothing to do with partying or anything. its about white supremacy/racism in the medical industry

you are an idiot. Of course you look at it that way. Because you’re a retard. The fact of the matter is this virus is killing black people at a higher rate. Seems like you’re ok with that which means not only are you dumb but you’re a c00n too. A confused one at that.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
As an ICU nurse. I understand the distrust from minorities but story kinda sketchy. In video she is not short of breath at all. Talking in clear complete sentence.

The obvious is that she’s elderly, black, and obese. Sounds like she also had several co-morbidities

No BS she looks like our typical Covid patient that dies. Being Dr has nothing to do with her prognosis

Unpopular view is that majority of healthcare workers do not want anything bad to happen to their patients.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Black women especially, PUSH BACK against these doctors. I know they are feeling themselves even more than usual with the COVID hero worship but these people are not Infallible and will allow you to die slowly smiling at you all the while.

Some CAC, seemingly normal, shot and killed a doctor 20 years after his mother died on that doctor's operating table. Look, I'm not saying whether or not it's right or wrong but if these doctors had some skin in the game so to speak they might provide better quality care.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Kiyoshi-Dono said:
This is bullshyt to the highest order
I’m a living testment to the fukk shyt doctors do to black people

I'm a testament to what doctors do FOR Black people. Donated a kidney to my mother. Operation went flawlessly and the kidney survived for 20 years before she ultimately rejected it. Average rejection time: 10 years. So, all those studies and your personal experience doesn't matter as there are, literally, millions more like me that testify to the doctors and nurses going above and beyond for Black people.​

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The truth, which people here have ignored for months, is that hospitals are reaching capacity and are selecting who to keep and who to turn away. Older people, like the woman in the OP, are being told to go home and report their symptoms. They’re prioritizing younger people.

This is what happens when people refuse to take a pandemic seriously. You get death panels. Good luck to all the brehs partying and hanging out this weekend...

Breh, this was in Indiana, not COVID hotspot California. Secondly she was 52 years old, or am I mistaken? She wasn't elderly by any stretch of the imagination. There's been a number of cases where they send COVID patients home and they deteriorate almost immediately. It doesn't have to do with "death panels" it is about the quality of care and the competency and intent of the medical professionals. If NYC did not use triage "death panels" in the Spring I doubt Indiana of all places was using them this month. Please do not try to excuse this obvious racial malpractice by trying to shoehorn some tired COVID lecture into the narrative.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That treating you like a drug addict shyt is real.

I had to go to the ER at work after having stomach spasms and vomiting. I've had GI issues for a few years and it's all in my chart. I had a black woman treating me. She was was happy to see me and was saying how she was going to take care of me. In the middle of talking she got a text and started looking angry. She had her head down and sadly said that they were taking her off and getting a different doctor for me. A group of cacs and Asian hemomtologists came by asking questions and said my blood was thin. They mentioned how they saw I use marijuana in my chart. I told them I have a prescription and use it for nausea. They said I probably used synthetic marijuana:mjtf:. I tell them first off I get it from a dispensary and second I haven't used any in two weeks. I'm literally there in my scrubs so how the hell was I smoking fugazi weed while at work?

I was discharged after receiving a vitamin K IV which got my blood normal. I had to see a hemotologist a week later and he immediately asked me why I was there. I was confused so I told him what happened. He said they put that I used synthetic weed in their report and that's why I was sick:mindblown:. He knew it was BS. He said because I wasn't eating consistently due to GI issues I was low on vitamin K hence the thin blood. The vitamin K getting my levels back to normal confirmed it was malnutrition. If there was a real issue my levels wouldn't have corrected from the IV treatment. That should have been evident to them but they labeled me a drug abuser anyway:wow:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i actually heard that black doctors tend to have the best performance. first i thought it was just because they face so much scrutiny that they work twice as hard to keep their jobs. but more and more im thinking it is because they are the only doctors who dont secretly despise large percentages of their patients the way others do. this universe is depressing.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
That treating you like a drug addict shyt is real.

Yeap I had to stop going to the hospital closest to me to deal with my sickle cell issues for this exact reason. They almost let me die in the ER my moms literally called my hematologist and he came in there raising hell and told me to never go there again. Now I go to the town over to deal with any issue that comes up and even there i've had iffy care a couple of times(overall it's been okay though). I'm in a sickle cell group on facebook and there is literally a pinned post on what to do when you aren't getting proper care because of how rampant shyt is. This country is straight up demonic.

i actually heard that black doctors tend to have the best performance. first i thought it was just because they face so much scrutiny that they work twice as hard to keep their jobs. but more and more im thinking it is because they are the only doctors who dont secretly despise large percentages of their patients the way others do. this universe is depressing.

this is the reason I go to the ER the town over there is usually a black dr there and he asks me what my regimen is, calls my hematologist for what routine works best no fukking treating me like a drug seeker, no stupid fukking questions just compassionate care. This story hits close to home man it's the worst feeling being in pain and having motherfukkers questioning you like you're making shyt up when a quick blood panel shows my shyt is fukked. :beli:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This virus has taken out so many black folk and yet I see fools still at parties or on YouTube breathing in each other’s faces.

RIP to her
As a collective, the "United" States of America is dumb as fukk, and it is sad to see the number of Black people who are so non-chalant about catching/spreading covid, all in the name of "partyin".

RIP to her. She could have been doing everything right, yet someone's carelessness took her out.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
As an ICU nurse. I understand the distrust from minorities but story kinda sketchy. In video she is not short of breath at all. Talking in clear complete sentence.

The obvious is that she’s elderly, black, and obese. Sounds like she also had several co-morbidities

No BS she looks like our typical Covid patient that dies. Being Dr has nothing to do with her prognosis

Unpopular view is that majority of healthcare workers do not want anything bad to happen to their patients.
What type of lame excuse is that? You are an ICU nurse and you understand distrust from minorties? Everything is normal, until it is not. Thats how you thinking? Where is her 8th update? Miss ICU Nurse?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
"I marched in BLM"
:hhh:
This what white liberals talk like
On the lower that so called ally helped a little, however the doctor should have been reading the charts.

The irony of whites knowing everything and yet they fail at know how to interact with, treat, etc Black people is telling on how a racist society should not be.