"Black people were better off during the Jim Crow era"-the coli

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
"Because, um welfare and integration and (some shyt about single mothers and feminism)."

Who came up with that dumb shyt?

bpr-1960-2010.jpg

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
About as dumb as "doesn't matter who you vote for it's all the same....so vote Trump".

Off topic, but Voter apathy low key turns my piss to a boil. It's motherfukkers basically proclaiming "I think I know what I'm talking about in regards to the voting process but in actuality I really don't because I'm a basic bytch that got my belief system from Facebook memes."

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
About as dumb as "doesn't matter who you vote for it's all the same....so vote Trump".

Off topic, but Voter apathy low key turns my piss to a boil. It's motherfukkers basically proclaiming "I think I know what I'm talking about in regards to the voting process but in actuality I really don't because I'm a basic bytch that got my belief system from Facebook memes."

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Shut the fukk up HebrewAllahTripleDarkness
:camby:If you're uncomfortable with Black militancy, go to some CAC site, CAC. This is The Locker Room, Black st0rmfr0nt. We're here to discuss bedwenching, race wars, and how cashew oil can cure herpes thanks to Dr.* Sebi.

*not really a doctor