Black People, We Need To Step Up To The Plate For Obama...

louis_mayne

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, I think this is a stupid and baseless generalization blacks love to throw around. Secondly, even if it's true, I don't really care. I'm in an upper-middle class tax bracket that Obama is attacking, and in a few years (if Obama doesn't continue to push his party to enact onerous regulation on my industry) I will be among the income earners he wants to tax even more. Young people will also pay higher insurance premiums under ACA to subsidize olds. My health insurance is already too fukking high. Sorry, but money >>>>>>> race. I'm not going to vote for a man who will deplete my pockets just because his skin tone is closer to mine than his opponent's.

It might make financial sense for some black people to vote for Obama, but anyone earning an upper-middle class salary or working in financial services should not vote for this man.

:comeon: You do know the lack of regulation of your industry is the reason for the collapse of the economy. Also Obama lead the charge in bailing out your industry after you guys shyt the bed...

Now if you gave someone some money to get their shyt together wouldn't you place some sort of stipulations on it, so their actions don't lead to them collapsing again or messing you up.

The current tax brackets that your enjoying were enacted by bush to be more of a tax holiday than the new standard as historical rate are higher. Though if your truly in the tax bracket your claiming wouldn't most of your income be consider capital gains which is only taxed at 15% or why live in NYC (guessing since you work in financial industry) where the state and local taxes are ridiculously high, but digress...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be voting for Obama simply because he's done a great job the past 4 years. Think about where this country was before Obama took office and look where it is now. Go outside and look at the gas prices its summertime and its 3.10 in my city. Obama has done a good job and I didn't even vote in 08 but I will this year.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be voting for Obama simply because he's done a great job the past 4 years. Think about where this country was before Obama took office and look where it is now. Go outside and look at the gas prices its summertime and its 3.10 in my city. Obama has done a good job and I didn't even vote in 08 but I will this year.

The president has very little to do w/ gas prices.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
No you stupid dumb fake ass Tavis Smiley, you need to educate yourself in what Obama has accomplished before you make c00n self hating statements. I hate when dumb nikkas get a smidgen of education and think they are political analyst when they don't even take time to truly learn facts.:rudy:

You dumb, short, lesbian, virgin fakkit.

who's to say i'm not educated on what he's accomplished?

you haven't seen me say anything in regards to what he has/hasn't done.

backwards nikkas went into full defense mode,simply cause someone doesn't agree with them on Obama.

shyt, i never even said that i didn't support Obama... it's wrong for nikkas to be objective?