Black People, We Need To Step Up To The Plate For Obama...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me make sure I'm reading this properly :whoo:

So the millions of white ppl who said, "I'll never vote for a ******....I'll vote repub, or wont vote at all", are those ppl NOT doing the SAME thing?

exactly. before obama, every president in the history of this nation was a white male. surely, that wasn't because they were white, was it? :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
obama aint really stepping up to the plate for black folks. he's too busy kissing mexican and gays asses.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
well, yeah, my life is better under obama. last i checked, i can now qualify for affordable healthcare that didn't exist before obama sponsored the affordable care act. last i checked, obama signed an unemployment extension that aided me through my transition to a new job last year, an extension that republicans opposed. call him a commie or what have you, but obama has done plenty of positive things that would not have occurred under mccain.

but, really, that's not the issue. i'm talking from a purely social perspective, where the disdain this BLACK president is targeted with will directly affect the BLACK people who live under his presidency.

on a forum filled with c00ns, your response is typical. good job.

:laugh:

nikka, shut the fukk up ol "i'm informed cause i read an article of the huffington post cause it got retweeted onto my timeline today" ass nikka.

Let's keep it 100 right now, you didnt have a job last year ( 3 years into his term), and you "transitioned" from sitting on your ass to having a job that doesnt offer health insurance?

cats working at mcdonalds got health insurance

Shoulda went to Everest nikka.

YBE

Banned
Daps
voting for Obama simply because of the student loan reform bill he was talking about.....:noah:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Nope, your old opinion still stands.

Alot of the GOP dislikes Romney, but most of them are willing to vote Republican for the sake of defeating the black man and getting their white privilege back.

Romney is a elitist, a slicker version of a racist. He's not the type to call you the N Word or cross the street if he sees you walking his way. He's the HR Manager who will throw out your resume, the Realtor who will tear down your neighborhood, and leave you REALLY hurting.

Only if Obama is humiliated in November and Romney turns the clock back 50 years will blacks feel the need to stand up. I'd rather see our race take the action needed rather than live in denial like we have been.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
obama aint really stepping up to the plate for black folks. he's too busy kissing mexican and gays asses.

what do you expect him to do? come to your doorstep and hand you the keys to a mercedes? he already told the naacp that it isn't HIS job to step up to the plate for black america. it's OUR job to improve the state of our community. obama is simply making sure that we are ABLE to do so. republicans are determined to make sure we can't. that's the distinction you are missing, brother.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, your old opinion still stands.

Alot of the GOP dislikes Romney, but most of them are willing to vote Republican for the sake of defeating the black man and getting their white privilege back.

Romney is a elitist, a slicker version of a racist. He's not the type to call you the N Word or cross the street if he sees you walking his way. He's the HR Manager who will throw out your resume, the Realtor who will tear down your neighborhood, and leave you REALLY hurting.

Only if Obama is humiliated in November and Romney turns the clock back 50 years will blacks feel the need to stand up. I'd rather see our race take the action needed rather than live in denial like we have been.

on some level, my original view stands, in that i definitely understand what a romney presidency portends for black america. however, i also know that barack obama is a black man, and i can't stand to see these evil b*stards tear down this black man for simply attempting to occupy the seat of power in a nation that once enslaved us. for me, defending obama in this election is more symbolic than substantive.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what do you expect him to do? come to your doorstep and hand you the keys to a mercedes? he already told the naacp that it isn't HIS job to step up to the plate for black america. it's OUR job to improve the state of our community. obama is simply making sure that we are ABLE to do so. republicans are determined to make sure we can't. that's the distinction you are missing, brother.

why is it okay for obama to make/endorse legislation that will benefit mexicans or gays; but when it comes to black folks, it's still the same "fix it yourselves" rhetoric? is it because obama will seen as racially bias if he helps blacks? or is it simply because he knows he's got the black vote?

i've watched obama kiss white racist ass for 3 yrs in fear of being labeled racist/anti-american/liberal. if it's too much to expect the most disenfranchised group to get SOME sort of leg up, what's the point in even voting democrat? may as well vote the people who say fukk you to your face; as opposed to the party that says fukk you behind your back.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why is it okay for obama to make/endorse legislation that will benefit mexicans or gays; but when it comes to black folks, it's still the same "fix it yourselves" rhetoric? is it because obama will seen as racially bias if he helps blacks? or is it simply because he knows he's got the black vote?

i've watched obama kiss white racist ass for 3 yrs in fear of being labeled racist/anti-american/liberal. if it's too much to expect the most disenfranchised group to get SOME sort of leg up, what's the point in even voting democrat? may as well vote the people who say fukk you to your face; as opposed to the party that says fukk you behind your back.

obama is the president of the united states of america, a multi-cultural nation that is home to not just blacks but other races, too. why should obama focus on ONE race at all? that's not the job of the president, nor is that even beneficial to black america. this thread is about stepping up to the plate for a strong black man that is putting his himself on the front lines of a fight that affects ALL of us. this is bigger than the pettiness you're talking about.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i know i've said that i want republicans to defeat obama and take the senate this november, if only because i felt that we -- black people -- need a fire lit under our collective asses, but i've since changed that stance after what i've witnessed today. after this landmark ruling by the supreme court, affirming the constitutionality of obama's groundbreaking healthcare reform, millions of white people have gone even further off the deep end than they already were.

these people have lost their fukking minds. the comments i've read and heard, along with the sheer hatred embodied by them, says that we need to support our president -- the first black man elected in this diseased nation called america. these people are not just attacking obama. they're attacking ME, YOU -- US. they are determined to turn back the clock that has seen us make small but significant gains as a people. they witness what the success of a black president means for the black community as a whole: if obama continues to preside over a recovering economy and a slowly progressing social and economic state of being in this nation, he will establish the CRAZY AND OUTLANDISH idea that white supremacy is bullshyt.

i know there are some whites out there that are on our side, though just barely, but i'm not concerned with them. black people as a whole need to come together and push towards november with the voice of a people that will not let these motherfukkers slander and malign barack obama. we need to stop the infighting, if just for this point and time, and start defending this man. what's taking place is the most critical fight of our lifetimes, ever since the civil rights era. this is our generation's civil rights battle. too often we complacently look aside and act as if things will be alright.

not now. we can't afford to let obama lose in november. if that happens, we lose.

:pacspit: Flip-flopping fakkit...first you are against Obama now you suddenly have a epiphany. :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know i've said that i want republicans to defeat obama and take the senate this november, if only because i felt that we -- black people -- need a fire lit under our collective asses, but i've since changed that stance after what i've witnessed today. after this landmark ruling by the supreme court, affirming the constitutionality of obama's groundbreaking healthcare reform, millions of white people have gone even further off the deep end than they already were.

these people have lost their fukking minds. the comments i've read and heard, along with the sheer hatred embodied by them, says that we need to support our president -- the first black man elected in this diseased nation called america. these people are not just attacking obama. they're attacking ME, YOU -- US. they are determined to turn back the clock that has seen us make small but significant gains as a people. they witness what the success of a black president means for the black community as a whole: if obama continues to preside over a recovering economy and a slowly progressing social and economic state of being in this nation, he will establish the CRAZY AND OUTLANDISH idea that white supremacy is bullshyt.

i know there are some whites out there that are on our side, though just barely, but i'm not concerned with them. black people as a whole need to come together and push towards november with the voice of a people that will not let these motherfukkers slander and malign barack obama. we need to stop the infighting, if just for this point and time, and start defending this man. what's taking place is the most critical fight of our lifetimes, ever since the civil rights era. this is our generation's civil rights battle. too often we complacently look aside and act as if things will be alright.

not now. we can't afford to let obama lose in november. if that happens, we lose.
Man fukk allat, we need to stand for each other.

1 star for this thread and as a symbol of unity.