Black People, We Need To Step Up To The Plate For Obama...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know i've said that i want republicans to defeat obama and take the senate this november, if only because i felt that we -- black people -- need a fire lit under our collective asses, but i've since changed that stance after what i've witnessed today. after this landmark ruling by the supreme court, affirming the constitutionality of obama's groundbreaking healthcare reform, millions of white people have gone even further off the deep end than they already were.

these people have lost their fukking minds. the comments i've read and heard, along with the sheer hatred embodied by them, says that we need to support our president -- the first black man elected in this diseased nation called america. these people are not just attacking obama. they're attacking ME, YOU -- US. they are determined to turn back the clock that has seen us make small but significant gains as a people. they witness what the success of a black president means for the black community as a whole: if obama continues to preside over a recovering economy and a slowly progressing social and economic state of being in this nation, he will establish the CRAZY AND OUTLANDISH idea that white supremacy is bullshyt.

i know there are some whites out there that are on our side, though just barely, but i'm not concerned with them. black people as a whole need to come together and push towards november with the voice of a people that will not let these motherfukkers slander and malign barack obama. we need to stop the infighting, if just for this point and time, and start defending this man. what's taking place is the most critical fight of our lifetimes, ever since the civil rights era. this is our generation's civil rights battle. too often we complacently look aside and act as if things will be alright.

not now. we can't afford to let obama lose in november. if that happens, we lose.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
nikka, your life is no better because Obama got elected... what is gonna change about you being black in America if he loses?

blacks make up 13% of the population, it wasn't blacks coming out to vote, it was a combined effort of the new wave of voters, efforts to nix voter apathy and everyone tired of Bush fukking up for 8 years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, your life is no better because Obama got elected... what is gonna change about you being black in America if he loses?

blacks make up 13% of the population, it wasn't blacks coming out to vote, it was a combined effort of the new wave of voters, efforts to nix voter apathy and everyone tired of Bush fukking up for 8 years.

well, yeah, my life is better under obama. last i checked, i can now qualify for affordable healthcare that didn't exist before obama sponsored the affordable care act. last i checked, obama signed an unemployment extension that aided me through my transition to a new job last year, an extension that republicans opposed. call him a commie or what have you, but obama has done plenty of positive things that would not have occurred under mccain.

but, really, that's not the issue. i'm talking from a purely social perspective, where the disdain this BLACK president is targeted with will directly affect the BLACK people who live under his presidency.

on a forum filled with c00ns, your response is typical. good job.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The black vote does matter because without us Obama would have never won. The white people for him is smaller then the group that is aginst him.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
real talk, fukk that nikka :pacspit:. nikka is killing my industry, wants to raise my taxes, and I will now potentially pay higher insurance premiums. I don't like this man's agenda at all.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
all that bullsh't you stated makes you sound like you are voting for obama just because of the color of his skin. :childplease:

don't vote only based on race.

Let me make sure I'm reading this properly :whoo:

So the millions of white ppl who said, "I'll never vote for a ******....I'll vote repub, or wont vote at all", are those ppl NOT doing the SAME thing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see how anyone with half a brain can support republicans. It is literally beyond me.

the only people supporting republicans are racist cacs and blacks who have decided it's better to be a slave than free. that's it. no other people support these anti-american bigots.